So who has made their Amex season ticket presentation APPOINTMENTS then ?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hungry Joe

SINNEN
Oct 22, 2004
Heading for shore
Happened to me yesterday booked for 25/1 as miscatagorised as 4, should be 1. Phoned 0845 846 1901 (opt 5) today and got my cat changed to 1, as the second year of a two-year season ticket was not recorded in my account history. Phoned back on the reservation line and got a new presentation date of 10/1.

There does seem to be something a bit odd going on with the arrangements. Based on the above I just phoned again to check my priority and had it confirmed I am P1, but the earliest date was still 25/1 because of the booking by seating block system. Therefore although I'm P1 I'm on a session with P4s.

ManOnTheRun

Jul 7, 2003
West Hove
RANG THIS MORNING season ticket 9+ years earlist visit 3rd feb ,and thats priorty 1

Ring back and check that they definitely have categorised as P1. I had a similar issue (mentioned earlier in this thread), they had my details spread over 2 accounts in their ticketing database.

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
I have had my season ticket since Gilingham, with 2 and 3 year deals included, (Steve has phoned doing all the dirty work, cheers mate) and we are all going Friday 14th Jan.

He was told seperate things from the call centre, 1. The earlist our Catagory could atend was Monday the 10th but also 2. You can only atend on or after a date alocated by the system. So unsure how the system works. We all sit Block F south stand, so where you sit may have a bearing, also if the system has somehow changed your details so check with the ticket office to see it has recoreded your data correctly.

Jello

He's Not A Jelly Belly
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
Earliest was Friday 14th but only had 6pm available. Don't fancy going in dark so booked Monday 17th 10am :amex:

southwickseagull

Mar 4, 2004
southwick
Still waiting for the letter. Been a season ticket holder since year 1 at withers, blaming the weather at the moment. No post since Tuesday. Anyone else in the same boat?

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Still waiting for the letter. Been a season ticket holder since year 1 at withers, blaming the weather at the moment. No post since Tuesday. Anyone else in the same boat?

Phone them NOW...!

The tel number is on this thread...you just need your season ticket to hand. They are open to receive calls until 8.00pm this evening.

SI 4 BHA

Nov 12, 2003
westdene, brighton
I have had my season ticket since Gilingham, with 2 and 3 year deals included, (Steve has phoned doing all the dirty work, cheers mate) and we are all going Friday 14th Jan.

He was told seperate things from the call centre, 1. The earlist our Catagory could atend was Monday the 10th but also 2. You can only atend on or after a date alocated by the system. So unsure how the system works. We all sit Block F south stand, so where you sit may have a bearing, also if the system has somehow changed your details so check with the ticket office to see it has recoreded your data correctly.

Friend just tried to book me in with him, he got 10/1, but was told earliest I could go was 25/1, even though I am category 1. Rang the office to have a bit of a moan and was told it was because my block, South C, had been allocated later dates. So although we are supposed to be all equal, apparently we actually aren't. Given the fact that people will be booking seats 2 weeks before I can and up to 4 at a time, seems like there is every chance I won't actually get to sit where I had planned. Cheers!

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
I will be seeing Del of Albion (even though I have NO IDEA who he is) as i'm also going at 12:30 on the 14th.

Had a scary moment where they said I only had 6 years of season tickets, but then realised I had moved seats and therefore had 2 separate accounts.

Once they combined the two I had 9 years. YES. My +2 are gonna LOVE ME

Deadly Danson

Oct 22, 2003
Brighton
Friend just tried to book me in with him, he got 10/1, but was told earliest I could go was 25/1, even though I am category 1. Rang the office to have a bit of a moan and was told it was because my block, South C, had been allocated later dates. So although we are supposed to be all equal, apparently we actually aren't. Given the fact that people will be booking seats 2 weeks before I can and up to 4 at a time, seems like there is every chance I won't actually get to sit where I had planned. Cheers!

Exactly the same here - C block ST holder for all the Withdean years and ST holder at Gillingham and the Goldstone - 25th was the earliest I could get by which time all prime seats will have gone. Not the end of the world but does seem a bit harsh that others will have a two week head start and certainly our first choices will have well and truly gone. Takes the gloss off a bit to be honest.

Hungry Joe

SINNEN
Oct 22, 2004
Heading for shore
Exactly the same here - C block ST holder for all the Withdean years and ST holder at Gillingham and the Goldstone - 25th was the earliest I could get by which time all prime seats will have gone. Not the end of the world but does seem a bit harsh that others will have a two week head start and certainly our first choices will have well and truly gone. Takes the gloss off a bit to be honest.

I think all us P1 C blockers need to get together at some point for a group hug, no inappropriate bum squeezing though.

Lush

Mods' Pet
Feel free to shoot me down in flames here, but perhaps there's some logic to this "block ordering"? If you have sat, or even prefer to sit more towards one goal than another (eg C Block) - and bearing in mind that I would imagine most tickets will go from the middle outwards then you could be later in the queue and still get a great choice of seat.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Feel free to shoot me down in flames here, but perhaps there's some logic to this "block ordering"? If you have sat, or even prefer to sit more towards one goal than another (eg C Block) - and bearing in mind that I would imagine most tickets will go from the middle outwards then you could be later in the queue and still get a great choice of seat.

article-1035045-01F30CDA00000578-298_468x446.jpg

ha haaaaaa

Deadly Danson

Oct 22, 2003
Brighton
I think all us P1 C blockers need to get together at some point for a group hug, no inappropriate bum squeezing though.

I'm in. Can't promise no inappropriate bum squeezing though...

Seriously though - I understand the logic behind the decision to a certain extent but its difficult to see how I could have been more supportive to the club over the last 13 years or so. Guess I'll just have to accept that the view at our shiny new stadium will be more restrictive than I was hoping for (i.e - further from the centre).

Hungry Joe

SINNEN
Oct 22, 2004
Heading for shore
I'm in. Can't promise no inappropriate bum squeezing though...

Seriously though - I understand the logic behind the decision to a certain extent but its difficult to see how I could have been more supportive to the club over the last 13 years or so. Guess I'll just have to accept that the view at our shiny new stadium will be more restrictive than I was hoping for (i.e - further from the centre).

I shall wear my snuggest briefs then ;)

Without wanting to sound all superfan I'm in your catagory too - 9 year + STH including Gillingham and The Goldstone, gave £250 to Alive & Kicking, did my bit to kick the scum out of the board blah blah blah. So yes, we'll have to accept that we won't get as much of a choice as perhaps we'd been lead to believe but as I said on the STH + 3 thread, there is no solution that I can think of that is 100% fair to loyal STH's and gives the future of the club the best kick start by getting as many total STH's and the next generation of fans in quick.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports