So who has made their Amex season ticket presentation APPOINTMENTS then ?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Marc1901

Peace out.
Apr 26, 2009
The Championship.
Ive just booked in now. 3rd of February at 3.30. So if anyone from here is on that date and time you will probably be meeting me. How nice is that then :laugh:

friend11

Dec 3, 2010
i am priority 1; can not get booked in untill feb have noticed priority 4 are booked in before me
if thats right there are going to be a few annoyed fans; is this the 1st cock up of the new stadium;
PEEVED FAN

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
i am priority 1; can not get booked in untill feb have noticed priority 4 are booked in before me
if thats right there are going to be a few annoyed fans; is this the 1st cock up of the new stadium;
PEEVED FAN

first date Cat 4 can do is 3rd Feb so not sure where you got that info from. Getting pissed off people selling their + 3 though

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
RANG THIS MORNING season ticket 9+ years earlist visit 3rd feb ,and thats priorty 1

are you sure that the club have you down as a Priority 1? Some people seem to have slipped through and are recorded wrong. Does seem late for a Cat 1 presentation

are you sure that the club have you down as a Priority 1? Some people seem to have slipped through and are recorded wrong. Does seem late for a Cat 1 presentation

Happened to me yesterday booked for 25/1 as miscatagorised as 4, should be 1. Phoned 0845 846 1901 (opt 5) today and got my cat changed to 1, as the second year of a two-year season ticket was not recorded in my account history. Phoned back on the reservation line and got a new presentation date of 10/1.

Helter

Jan 4, 2010
F'ing TOUT

And exactly how am I a tout? Just got my dad one and my brothers and only doing what I’m entitled to do and expect many hundreds will do the same, it’s not our fault the club made this rule :)

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
And exactly how am I a tout? Just got my dad one and my brothers and only doing what I’m entitled to do and expect many hundreds will do the same, it’s not our fault the club made this rule :)

because you have stated you "sold" your other entitlements

Lord Bamber

Legendary Chairman
Feb 23, 2009
Heaven
Appointment secured today.

Myself and four other SUPERFANS (Priority 1 STH's with 9+ years active service at Withdean) will mostly be attending the Amex Stadium, Falmer on Friday, January 14th at 3.30pm in order to peruse the Season Ticket seating options for ourselves and up to 15 friends/family/Johnny-come-latelys.

Can't wait :amex:

Thanks for the heads up Easy, I and another SUPERFAN will be in attendance on Jan 14th, 3.30pm

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports