So who has made their Amex season ticket presentation APPOINTMENTS then ?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
going with 2 other block p season ticket holders at 12.30 on the 10th jan.fancy centre of east stand,will this be a moaner and boo-er free area?dont fancy prawn brigade,up in the gods or behind goal so narrows down choice of seat!

prawn brigade will be right behind you in the new 1901 East Stand section!

fosters headband

Aug 15, 2003
Brighton
D block season ticket holder every year at Withdean - earliest I could get yesterday morning was 14th Jan.

:shrug:

Just a thought, is it possible that the date you purchased your ticket at withdean for all the people with the full 9 years, is how they decided who goes first.
For example people puchased in April go before people who purchased in May?

Jan 30, 2008
Just a thought, is it possible that the date you purchased your ticket at withdean for all the people with the full 9 years, is how they decided who goes first.
For example people puchased in April go before people who purchased in May?
pathetic isn't it, you're all being mugged off

Bobby's Gull

DAFT Bint
Jul 6, 2003
Bed
Sorry if this has been answered but are you able to choose what day your appointment is, within the timescale they have allocated to your block?

Last edited:

Hungry Joe

SINNEN
Oct 22, 2004
Heading for shore
No system is perfect and there are bound to be annoying quirks for some whatever system is used. I think by and large the club have done well considering what is a logistal nightmare. The point surely is to get some sort of season ticket for the first season, after that there will be plenty of opportunity to change seats in subsequent seasons.

sullyshuffle

Aug 16, 2003
Horsham
going with 2 other block p season ticket holders at 12.30 on the 10th jan.fancy centre of east stand,will this be a moaner and boo-er free area?dont fancy prawn brigade,up in the gods or behind goal so narrows down choice of seat!

Plenty of moaners around you in Block P now, so why will this change in East Stand?

Priority 4. Family Stand (T) 10am on 3rd February.

Didn't push this one as it wont affect me. Currently there is me and my 2 kids. Next year, next door neighbours lad (who comes along if one of my kids cant go) want to buy a 4th ticket.

Bloke said no problem, as he can be the 3rd of my 3 extras I can buy. I said surely my 2 kids are not classed as extras. He simply said kids are not allowed extras.

I dont need another ticket, but if I did, could I have?

CheeseRolls

NSC Patron
Jan 27, 2009
Shoreham Beach
Sigh phoned up and can't book, due to a technicality. Have been a season ticket holder without a break since the Goldstone, but moved from Block G to the family stand a few seasons ago. My oldest son currently 13 has apparently been going all these years and I have only held a season ticket for a couple of years.

Still the computer says no and I will have to wait to see if this can be resolved by the supervisor.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
I said surely my 2 kids are not classed as extras. He simply said kids are not allowed extras.

Yep, I read this somewhere - on the PDF? Kids with STs don't get any priority status.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
5 of us booked on Jan 10th, all using up the +3's

Another mate called today and moved his 25th to the 10th , 3 ST's + 3's

Reality now isnt it

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC
Sigh phoned up and can't book, due to a technicality. Have been a season ticket holder without a break since the Goldstone, but moved from Block G to the family stand a few seasons ago. My oldest son currently 13 has apparently been going all these years and I have only held a season ticket for a couple of years.

Still the computer says no and I will have to wait to see if this can be resolved by the supervisor.

surely this moving lark should be common as many people must have to or from the family stand in the last 11 years. they should be able to check surely based on your fan number?

AMEXican Wave

AMEX Ruffian
Sep 21, 2010
It does seem I will be in Cat 6.

All I wish to be is with a few that know me that are in the bottom rows of H block and are ST holders.

What is Category 6? I thought it was only 1 - 4, or are they then doing blue and white memberships?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports