Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

So who has made their Amex season ticket presentation APPOINTMENTS then ?

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
They also promised faithfully to phone me back today..............they didn't.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
25/1 @ 6pm, woohoo, cheers TRHK

Same for (3 of) us Joe. My mate booked today and was told we had this time because of where we sat. (North Stand).

The Face

H Block
Jan 24, 2007
BN2
Does anyone have the number you call to make an appointment?

My letter is probably at home but I'm currently at uni you see.

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
They also promised faithfully to phone me back today..............they didn't.

Finally phoned them back again, and eventually got to speak to a Ms.Liz Clough. After a difficult 5 minutes, she sorted out the problem for me. Really nice person and a big football fan. The company is down in the west country, but she has actually watched football at the Withdean and understands our frustrations.

10 out of 10 for help.

Helter

Jan 4, 2010
I’m so excited about going on my presentation on Feb 3, I feel like a VIP. I’ve sold my other 3 tickets that I’m entitled to as well.

Where to sit, that’s the main problem facing us :shrug:

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I've had a season ticket every year at Withdean and am booked in for Friday Jan 14th at 3.30. I think they have 'pre-booked' people according to number of years you've had a season ticket, which is why the dates are a bit random.

That can't be right as I have had a ST since day 1 at Withers yet all I could get was 21st jan...but I have a seat in H block

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Does anyone have the number you call to make an appointment?

My letter is probably at home but I'm currently at uni you see.

0845 8730251 but you will need to quote your fan number

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
That can't be right as I have had a ST since day 1 at Withers yet all I could get was 21st jan...but I have a seat in H block

I have had one since the first season we won Div 2 and got an earlier date so na na

Last edited:

the costa love bus

Feb 17, 2010
brighton
feb 3rd 3-30pm cant wait

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle

Must admit, that I cannot understand the order of presentations.

The company dealing with the bookings, know the order..(i.e.block order), but are not at liberty to divulge that information. I,m block G, but the earliest date I can have is 25th jan.

There are 11 days of presentations before mine, with 4 presentations each day and each 'presentation' accommodating a maximum of 40 people. It is possible that by the time I get my 'presentation' and the opportunity to choose my seat, that over 9000 seats will have been taken.....(11 days presentations x 4 each day x 40 clients x 4 tickets each, plus 2000 '1901' seats).

I think the club need to 'divulge' the order of ticket distribution among priority 1 groups...!

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth

The company dealing with the bookings, know the order..(i.e.block order), but are not at liberty to divulge that information. I,m block G, but the earliest date I can have is 25th jan.

There are 11 days of presentations before mine, with 4 presentations each day and each 'presentation' accommodating a maximum of 40 people. It is possible that by the time I get my 'presentation' and the opportunity to choose my seat, that over 9000 seats will have been taken.....(11 days presentations x 4 each day x 40 clients x 4 tickets each, plus 2000 '1901' seats).

I think the club need to 'divulge' the order of ticket distribution among priority 1 groups...!

Lets be realistic though, not everyone going on one of these tours is going to put an immediate application in, some will of course....but others wont.

Also....not every single person that goes will take advantage of 4x others, take me and my old man for example, we have a possible 6 other people we can tag in with us and imonly having one other...so out of my possible 8, only 3 will be used.

Helter

Jan 4, 2010

Don't say that, I'm 9 days after you, bloody hell, There might be no tickets left by the time i turn up or if there is there'll be shit ones left :cry:

KNC

Sep 3, 2003
Seven Dials
Okay... binfest time

How comes people who have booked after me this morning are getting earlier dates?
I'm Priority One and been a STH all the time at Withdean, but the earliest I got offered was 25th Jan..

Is this anything to do with having been a 3yr STH at some stage?

Same as Jam, and I too had a 3 yr STH, during my 'time'. What I was told was, that it depended where you sat in the ground, so E got pref over G, e.g.
See you on the 25th

KNC

Sep 3, 2003
Seven Dials
Just thinking. So, if you were a 9yr STH in E block, you would get pref over a 13 (or is it 12)yr holder in G?

deckchair

Jan 23, 2009
snap

Can't wait - 10th january for us. i'm not asking for the day off work, i'm telling them!

going with 2 other block p season ticket holders at 12.30 on the 10th jan.fancy centre of east stand,will this be a moaner and boo-er free area?dont fancy prawn brigade,up in the gods or behind goal so narrows down choice of seat!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here