So who has made their Amex season ticket presentation APPOINTMENTS then ?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
17th Jan 18:00 hrs :thumbsup:

Last edited:

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
I've had a season ticket every year at Withdean and am booked in for Friday Jan 14th at 3.30. I think they have 'pre-booked' people according to number of years you've had a season ticket, which is why the dates are a bit random.

I'd be surprised at that...like most, always had one withdean & gillingham. I wasn't given a choice...just told the earliest was 25th Jan

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
I'd be surprised at that...like most, always had one withdean & gillingham. I wasn't given a choice...just told the earliest was 25th Jan

Apologies lush......have just phoned again, and it appears that their database has me in Priority 4.

Wonderful....!

Might need Poyningsgull to confirm that I,ve had the same bloody seat and the same season ticket since day 1 at Withdean until this season when I moved to a different row in block G.

The very nice young lady I spoke to by the way, said the presentation dates were decided on Priority grouping only....and which of them phoned first.

ManOnTheRun

Jul 7, 2003
West Hove
When you call make sure you verify with them what priority the Albion system is showing you as. I just called, gave my fan number and was offered a date in early February. When I queried why it was so late and that I'd seen other P1's get dates in early Jan, she told me that I'd only had my season ticket since 2007 (I've had it since Gillingham). Apparently I had 2 accounts in their system (which I'd previously asked them to amend) which was causing the problem. It looks like other STH's (cjd) might be having similar problems.

Last edited:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
OK I applied on behalf of myself and a colleague so do we both get sent a Presentation Pack ?

Helter

Jan 4, 2010
Feb 3rd for me, 10am as don't want to meet any of you and knew most would pick early or late afternoon that day :)

ofco8

May 18, 2007
Brighton
All seems confusing.
Am priority 1 and got Friday 14th Jan. @10.30am.
Have had ST every season at Withers (+ years before).
I sit in D block + 7 others but some in E block have got earlier dates.
Seems random, but pleased with date given.
Only problem is the 8 of us want to still sit together but can't yet agree where!!!! :amex:

I don't suppose the club will like to hear this - or many of you lot - but it is actually possible to have NEVER seen a BHA game at Withdean, the Goldstone or anywhere else for thar matter, and still be eligible to book a priority 4 presentation.

So someone like me who has only supported the team for 30 odd years, been a STH for 5 years etc. etc. etc. to get exactly the same priority as someone who at this moment in time has NEVER watched the Albion live.

Although so much is great about the Amex, there are a number of aspects that IMHO the club could have done better and Mr. Brown will be receiving a letter asking for explanations.

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
I don't suppose the club will like to hear this - or many of you lot - but it is actually possible to have NEVER seen a BHA game at Withdean, the Goldstone or anywhere else for thar matter, and still be eligible to book a priority 4 presentation.

So someone like me who has only supported the team for 30 odd years, been a STH for 5 years etc. etc. etc. to get exactly the same priority as someone who at this moment in time has NEVER watched the Albion live.

Although so much is great about the Amex, there are a number of aspects that IMHO the club could have done better and Mr. Brown will be receiving a letter asking for explanations.

That is not strictly true.

They can get a season ticket in any priority group if they get attached to any Season ticket holder with a Priority rating. They won't get a presentation though.

Although it doesn't concern me as my seat has already been bought, it seems extremely unfair that people in your position should be behind fans that have never been to a game.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports