Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

So who has made their Amex season ticket presentation APPOINTMENTS then ?

Poyningsgull

Apr 12, 2007
What a nightmare...!

Got my date for 25th Jan...........buut told I was the ONLY one for that date so far...........doesn't quite tie up with earlier posts.

It gets a lot worse tho....

Have had 3 season tickets (including Gillingham) since day 1 at Withdean.....always the same seats until this season..(moved to same block different row this year).

However, changed the name on one of them after Gillingham and the office sent them out each year to me thereafter. The names were a bit wrong...(always the same surname) but we weren't bothered, just didn't seem importantat the time.

Then 3-4 seasons ago, my eldest son had his season ticket (one of the three) sent to his own address.......no problems so far.

Unfortunately, he is now classed as priority 4 on their computer, as they say they are different christian names and we are at present, unable to arrrange the same date for the presentation. This also means, that we cannot book our seats together until he has had his presentation.

Despite all my explanations to the chap at the office and could we book my son in on the same date as me, the answer was........"computer says....no...."

I now have a telephone helpline number.........but nobody is there because of the snow.

I know , I can book 4 season tickets on the day, but I also need season tickets for my two younger sons and grandson..(who all have season tickets now, but are Priority 4).

Quite frustrating.

46 years supporting the Albion for me and 27 years for my son.

COLIN....What time is your appointment.?

Helter

Jan 4, 2010
Don't forget to phone up and book your slot. Number elsewhere on this thread. You will be Category 4. You will need your fan number.

I know this is a bit cheeky and feel a bit guilty being given same priority as someone who’s been going for 8 years but want to get my old dad a season ticket and my brother, they’ve not been since the goldstone days, will I be able to bring them as well do you think?

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
I know this is a bit cheeky and feel a bit guilty being given same priority as someone who’s been going for 8 years but want to get my old dad a season ticket and my brother, they’ve not been since the goldstone days, will I be able to bring them as well do you think?

Yep! You plus 3. Although you will be the only one able to attend the presentation.

Hungry Joe

SINNEN
Oct 22, 2004
Heading for shore

To the presentation? No, ST holders only.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Waiting for my letter:down:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box

fire&skill

Killer-Diller
Jan 17, 2009
Shoreham-by-Sea
Tell you what, Clive...

Someone needs to have a word with whoever designed that online PDF thing. Some of the text breaks are SHOCKING.

We are living in some strange parallel universe; not only do we appear to have extremely similar musical tastes [your avatar and the Albion Roar closing music being evidence of this] but I was THIS [squints left eye and holds forefinger and thumb very close to each other] close to posting about the dashes on the call-out bubbles on the PDF thingummy

Lush

Mods' Pet
I've had a season ticket every year at Withdean and am booked in for Friday Jan 14th at 3.30. I think they have 'pre-booked' people according to number of years you've had a season ticket, which is why the dates are a bit random.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I've had a season ticket every year at Withdean and am booked in for Friday Jan 14th at 3.30. I think they have 'pre-booked' people according to number of years you've had a season ticket, which is why the dates are a bit random.

Possibly, although I was offered a choice of dates...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here