Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

So who has made their Amex season ticket presentation APPOINTMENTS then ?

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Surely as you still have 2 season tickets at the original address, you can book up to 8 tickets in total ( 2 * (1 +3)) on the day??

The third season ticket has always been a 'spare' ticket..(never used once in the two years at Gillingham..LOL.!). I have let friends of my son use it.........and of course changed their name....so that one is Priority 4 too.......don't have a problem there and accept that, that one comes under priority 4.

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
So.. referring to earlier theories.. you must be in Block A then?

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
Does anyone have the hotline number please?

tangfastic

Nov 1, 2009
hove
did you book today?

yep. ten past nine this morning - we've had 9+ years plus my mate that i go with is disabled. can't wait to pick a seat thats not on a running track. as well as not being able to see the away end at withers we cant even see the goal line at our end cos you cant see over the advertising boards :amex:

Last edited:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Does the letter mention what info the person going to the presentation needs on their 3 friends?!?!?!

I did ask this and the deligtful young lady said she wasn't really sure and that it would all be in your privilege pack when it arrives. I think it'll probably be fan numbers and perhaps credit/debit card details[?]

Anyone know anything further on this? Does it say anything in the 'pack' people have received?

Thanks

Helter

Jan 4, 2010
Only got my first season at the end of November so don’t know if I fall into a category :(

porkypie

On the road to no where
Oct 31, 2009
Button Moon
yep. ten past nine this morning - we've had 9+ years plus my mate that i go with is disabled. can't wait to pick a seat thats not on a running track. as well as not being able to see the away end at withers we cant even see the goal line at our end cos you cant see over the advertising boards :amex:
:lolol: I'm all booked up now! :falmer:

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
booked mine, cant wait

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here