Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

So who has made their Amex season ticket presentation APPOINTMENTS then ?

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
Okay... binfest time

How comes people who have booked after me this morning are getting earlier dates?
I'm Priority One and been a STH all the time at Withdean, but the earliest I got offered was 25th Jan..

Is this anything to do with having been a 3yr STH at some stage?

I believe it may be something to do with which block you sit in at Withdean... but not sure.

blockhseagull

Jan 30, 2006
Southampton
I know it sounds stupid but are the presentations still in block order... i phoned at half ten and got 21st as the first available, yet others have phoned since and got earlier ones.

fire&skill

Killer-Diller
Jan 17, 2009
Shoreham-by-Sea
Feb 3rd - 18:00 - priority 4

I am terribly, terribly excited

Interestingly, as I made small talk with the clearly beautiful female on the line, I asked if she had trouble getting in this morning. She said, 'oh it's not too bad here'. On further enquiry she informed me she was in Devon. Blimey - we're going places if we can afford some organisation millions of miles away to process it. Once again, well done BHA :thumbsup:

Hungry Joe

SINNEN
Oct 22, 2004
Heading for shore
Okay... binfest time

How comes people who have booked after me this morning are getting earlier dates?
I'm Priority One and been a STH all the time at Withdean, but the earliest I got offered was 25th Jan..

Is this anything to do with having been a 3yr STH at some stage?

I got 25/1 as first available appt too. Are you South Stand Block C by any chance?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I believe it may be something to do with which block you sit in at Withdean... but not sure.

Thats what I'm assuming.

I'm Priority 1, Block D. I phoned yesterday morning and was told the earliest date I could get was 14th Jan, but looks like some have booked today and got earlier. :shrug:

Seems a bit arbitrary / random if (within the priorities) they are allocating appointments in order of the block you happen to sit in at Withdean. I'm happy enough with the 14th though.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Does the letter mention what info the person going to the presentation needs on their 3 friends?!?!?!

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
I understand that they are scheduling the Category One folks (as I like to think of you - paedo's, mental cases and murderers) by block so that you can get the chance to sit with your chums. So don't think anyone is getting diddled.

Category 4 (Ford open prison for the ruffians oddly) starts Feb 3rd.

fire&skill

Killer-Diller
Jan 17, 2009
Shoreham-by-Sea
Does the letter mention what info the person going to the presentation needs on their 3 friends?!?!?!

I did ask this and the deligtful young lady said she wasn't really sure and that it would all be in your privilege pack when it arrives. I think it'll probably be fan numbers and perhaps credit/debit card details[?]

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
From the Arsegas:
Albion poised for ticket rush
9:30am Thursday 2nd December 2010

Albion expect the phone lines to start buzzing this morning as the rush kicks off for season tickets at The Amex.

Seagulls chief executive Ken Brown reckons it could all end in sales of almost 16,000.

Exciting plans for the club’s new home, including the option to pay monthly for season tickets by direct debit, were published in The Argus yesterday.

At about the same time, Withdean season ticket holders will have received postal invitations to meet the club and choose their seats at The Amex.

Brown said: “To he honest, I'm usually the biggest sceptic on the board.

“But, with the way our 1901 Club has been selling, and the fact we have come out with competitive prices and the direct debit option, I’m very hopeful we will sell out of season tickets.

“Season ticket holders will have found the letters waiting for them last night when they got home from work so I’d expect the calls to really start coming in this morning.”

Albion are using an external call centre to help them deal with applications for Falmer season tickets.

Meanwhile the club are cautiously hopeful Saturday’s game against Colchester at Withdean will beat the weather.

The pitch had snow on it yesterday and the club must also keep a careful eye on the state of the stands and stadium approaches.

Brown said: “We are planning for the game to still be on. The forecast is quite good for Saturday but we’ll see.”

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
What a nightmare...!

Got my date for 25th Jan...........buut told I was the ONLY one for that date so far...........doesn't quite tie up with earlier posts.

It gets a lot worse tho....

Have had 3 season tickets (including Gillingham) since day 1 at Withdean.....always the same seats until this season..(moved to same block different row this year).

However, changed the name on one of them after Gillingham and the office sent them out each year to me thereafter. The names were a bit wrong...(always the same surname) but we weren't bothered, just didn't seem importantat the time.

Then 3-4 seasons ago, my eldest son had his season ticket (one of the three) sent to his own address.......no problems so far.

Unfortunately, he is now classed as priority 4 on their computer, as they say they are different christian names and we are at present, unable to arrrange the same date for the presentation. This also means, that we cannot book our seats together until he has had his presentation.

Despite all my explanations to the chap at the office and could we book my son in on the same date as me, the answer was........"computer says....no...."

I now have a telephone helpline number.........but nobody is there because of the snow.

I know , I can book 4 season tickets on the day, but I also need season tickets for my two younger sons and grandson..(who all have season tickets now, but are Priority 4).

Quite frustrating.

46 years supporting the Albion for me and 27 years for my son.

Hungry Joe

SINNEN
Oct 22, 2004
Heading for shore
What a nightmare...!

Got my date for 25th Jan...........buut told I was the ONLY one for that date so far...........doesn't quite tie up with earlier posts.

Have had 3 season tickets (including Gillingham) since day 1 at Withdean.....always the same seats until this season..(moved to same block different row this year).

However, changed the name on one of them after Gillingham and the office sent them out each year to me thereafter. The names were a bit wrong...(always the same surname) but we weren't bothered, just didn't seem importantat the time.

Then 3-4 seasons ago, my eldest son had his season ticket (one of the three) sent to his own address.......no problems so far.

Unfortunately, he is now classed as priority 4 on their computer, as they say they are different christian names and we are at present, unable to arrrange the same date for the presentation. This also means, that we cannot book our seats together until he has had his presentation.

Despite all my explanations to the chap at the office and could we book my son in on the same date as me, the answer was........"computer says....no...."

I now have a telephone helpline number.........but nobody is there because of the snow.

I know , I can book 4 season tickets on the day, but I also need season tickets for my two younger sons and grandson..(who all have season tickets now, but are Priority 4).

Quite frustrating.

That is frustrating but I'm sure when you get to speak to someone in authority they'll be able to sort it out. Even if fully booked to 40 people by then I'm sure they'll be able to squeeze one more in in exceptional circumstances like that. Good luck.

AMEXican Wave

AMEX Ruffian
Sep 21, 2010
What a nightmare...!

Quite frustrating.

Surely as you still have 2 season tickets at the original address, you can book up to 8 tickets in total ( 2 * (1 +3)) on the day??

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here