Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

So who has made their Amex season ticket presentation APPOINTMENTS then ?

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
Hang on then, surely this is going to cause people to phone BEFORE they get their post in order to get in quick. Binfest alert.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I assume we can park at the stadium (groups of no more than 40 per presentation so shouldn't be an issue).

Thats what we did for the tour earlier this year anyway.

surely that is against the terms of the planning permission...i am going to write to DeVecchi

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Oddly enough my office is next to the Post Office in Arundel and I made it to work, alas postie didn't make it back to my bleedin' house!

Jan 30, 2008
Appointment secured today.

Myself and four other SUPERFANS (Priority 1 STH's with 9+ years active service at Withdean) will mostly be attending the Amex Stadium, Falmer on Friday, January 14th at 3.30pm in order to peruse the Season Ticket seating options for ourselves and up to 15 friends/family/Johnny-come-latelys.

Can't wait :amex:
will there be room for your head to fit in at this meeting ?

Sep 8, 2007
I maybe in the minority here , but I am consciously trying to avoid seeing too much of the stadium before going to the opening league game. I remember the feeling when I entered the Milennium Stadium so am hoping Falmer will blow that out of the water !. The question is do I trust the stadium plan enough to make my decision without visiting the promised land ? .

Mar 29, 2010
Under your skin.
I've had a season ticket since I was 9 but I'm Cat 4.

*Sigh*. :shrug:

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
get the feeling won't get the letter today either, just want to make my appointment

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
No post received here yet...

Buck

Through & Through
Feb 18, 2009
Not Lewes Any More
No need to wait for a letter. I'm in Priority 4 and booked yesterday. Earliest for me was Thursday 3rd Feb. Just call 0845 8730251 and quote your fan number.
The woman did seem a bit surprised I had called to book as probably only expecting Priority 1's at this stage but still booked me on my appointment.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here