Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

So, which NSCer had the ball's to say no to his missus?

Market Porter

Or The Globe
Feb 14, 2008
South Walk
Dear Coleen

My childhood sweetheart and I split in 1997. She moved to Gillingham and although I tried to rekindle the romance I was shocked to find how much she'd let herself go.

In 1999 she moved back to Brighton. I thought we could make a go of it again but she was a little bit rough and ready and I put her to the back of my mind.

Last week I bumped into her again and what a transformation, she is now well FIT. Would it be wrong to start seeing her again?

Anon

Dear Anon

You do know she's seeing 18500 other's now?

Last edited:

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
She maybe a milf of the highest quality but on this occasion Coleen's advice is shit. For all she knows the bloke may have given his missus plenty of notice that date was ringfenced.

huge

Mar 23, 2011
Dear Coleen

My childhood sweetheart and I split in 1997. She moved to Gillingham and although I tried to rekindle the romance I was shocked to find how much she'd let herself go.

In 2001 she moved back to Brighton. I thought we could make a go of it again but she was a little bit rough and ready and I put her to the back of my mind.

Last week I bumped into her again and what a transformation, she is now well FIT. Would it be wrong to start seeing her again?

Anon

Dear Anon

Awesome!!

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Terrible advice.
Coleen doesn't have a clue... Why is she not suggesting the Niece move the wedding?... CLUELESS.
Ditto
Hang on, they didn't specify the "sporting event", that could make all the difference
Depends who's wedding though.
Exactly - it depends how big both events are. Daughters wedding would trump any sporting event, but game against Doncaster would beat less significant relatives.

"In 2005, on Loose Women she claimed that if her 17 year old son passed his exams then she would pay for him to go on a sex trip to Amsterdam and that she had given her fiancé Ray Fensome permission to have a one-night stand during the proposed trip"

I guess you'd have to be pretty desperate to ask her for advice. If she couldn't make her first marriage work, what makes her such an expert?

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Ditto

Exactly - it depends how big both events are. Daughters wedding would trump any sporting event, but game against Doncaster would beat less significant relatives.

"In 2005, on Loose Women she claimed that if her 17 year old son passed his exams then she would pay for him to go on a sex trip to Amsterdam and that she had given her fiancé Ray Fensome permission to have a one-night stand during the proposed trip"

I guess you'd have to be pretty desperate to ask her for advice. If she couldn't make her first marriage work, what makes her such an expert?

How on earth can you remember a Loose Women from 2005??

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
you would have to be a twunt to write to her for advice on this sort of subject , i thought she dealt with infidelity ,venereal disease and sexual dissatisfaction........make sure his socks are ironed for his big day out would be my advice.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Hey, if my bird said I could have a one night stand I'd take her advice!!

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Dear Coleen

In 2001 she moved back to Brighton. I thought we could make a go of it again but she was a little bit rough and ready and I put her to the back of my mind.

Anon

Dear Anon

2001?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
How on earth can you remember a Loose Women from 2005??
:) I never watch it, but my good lady does sometimes. When it's on it seems that they've all been divorced at least once, and when I saw the OP I wondered if she was the best person to be giving relationship advice, so I googled and read that on her wiki page.

Many marriages end in divorce, I'm not judging those people, but since she's being paid to dish out advice, I am judging her.

cleckseagull

Apr 25, 2009
Happily divorced myself. Got my girlfriend into the Albion now and she can't wait to get to the Amex. She's a Manc too! She's even coming down with me for the Donny game (we're both up North) even though she's probably not going to get in. I've got a season ticket so I'll be able to tell her all about it! You see it's all about choosing the right partner!!!

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Happily divorced myself. Got my girlfriend into the Albion now and she can't wait to get to the Amex. She's a Manc too! She's even coming down with me for the Donny game (we're both up North) even though she's probably not going to get in. I've got a season ticket so I'll be able to tell her all about it! You see it's all about choosing the right partner!!!

Quality! Tell her to wait outside the gate til it's finished.

KneeOn

Jun 4, 2009
My other half is on holiday with her family on the 6th of August.

I'd hate to have to put this match over anything... luckily I don't have to!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here