Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

So where do you think we will finish in the table next season??

Where will we finish next season?

• Automatic promotion

Votes: 16 12.7%
  • Play Offs

Votes: 41 32.5%
  • Mid-Table

Votes: 53 42.1%
  • Bottom half

Votes: 16 12.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

spanish flair

Jan 30, 2014
Brighton
Just as long as we are above those relegation places I will be happy. Our history in the top two divisions has always had us being relegated in our fourth season, we have never managed to stay for a fifth.

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
that would be the Bottom Half option wouldn't it you negative nelly.

Of course it would. I may be the eternal pessimist but even I don't expect us to be in a relegation battle. Bottom 6 for me.

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
With the way finances are at the club, I'm not expecting any quality signings so I can see us finishing around 15th next season.

JOLovegrove

Jan 30, 2012
Just as long as we are above those relegation places I will be happy. Our history in the top two divisions has always had us being relegated in our fourth season, we have never managed to stay for a fifth.

If that's true that's a fantastic fact. We need to shake off that duck then.

Mannie

Jun 4, 2014
Brighton
Some very negative thoughts here - why, we may have lost a few players but the nucleus is still there.
Can't abide starting a season with so much doom and gloom, not just here but on other threads too.

Am excited to be back at the Amex in August!

narly101

Feb 16, 2009
London
Given that we've lost last season's keeper, and 50% of last years back four (until Ward signs) then we will finish mid-table. Simples.

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
At this present moment in time without any new signing's to take into account just below mid-table around 14th-16th, if we sell Ulloa 16th-18th

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here