Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

So What Next??

Locky

Oct 2, 2003
Brighton
Things seem to have gone quiet on the We Want Falmer front, and it seems to me we should be thinking new idea's to press the point home.
Part of the problem I guess is the fact we don't actually know when the decision is going to come and therefore can't really plan events to far ahead.
Maybe we should be looking long term and arranging such things as banners at Fat Boys seafront gig .................a march through the town perhaps would help, it would be great if we could get a couple of thousand doing that.
So come on everyone idea's !!

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Richie Morris said:
I heard he was going to doa restricted one, but how he will amnager this I dont know.

free tickets to those in BN postcodes only who request them (maybe other local postcodes too), already got confirmation of acceptance (I believe) from the Coastguard, not 100% on that but something like it.

sorry back on subject, something over Easter, we all dress up as easter bunnys and hand whitehall 1000 easter eggs? :D could be fun!

Last edited:

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Locky said:
I think he is wants to do it along Marine Drive between the Pier and The Marina......thus cutting this section off and making it all ticket. (Brighton & Hove residents only)
that is gonna be good

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
kevinsmith said:
Fat Boys Beach Party is going to happen but will be an all ticket affair.

How will they restrict people???

see my post! just chuck aload of barriers up and steward the thing to death...simple...in theory!

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003
I would have thought the next game to definetly aim to have something planned for is Bristol City. I know it is a while off and you never know there maybe a decision by then, but if not, well Meridian should cover it on the Sunday round up as the featured game, good chance that both national radio and the Sunday's will have people at the game and we should have a 2000+ turn out there.

However what we do, well I do not know, other than pay a visit to a Lib Dem councillor in Bath...

Locky

Oct 2, 2003
Brighton
Personally I like the March idea...........................say Saturday 1st May before the home game with Notts County............meet at 1pm Brighton Pier then nice slow walk up to the game...................................Gives us enough time to have a couple of beers before the walk..................................hopefully getting the media interested.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
I'm glad I'm not going with you two any more

:lolol: :lolol:

Normal Rob

Jul 8, 2003
Somerset
The London to Brighton Bike ride is on 20th June - why not do it going the other way on the same day - all in colours and with banners etc ending aoutside Prescotts office?

Kenhead

Oct 1, 2003
Brighton
How about party in the park, yeah i know its not the coolest thing in the world, but think of all the people that will be there! Southernfm has a wide catchment area and they support the albion, i know that they have sponsored things in the past. Maybe they could get a banner up and also they do get a few big names down, getting some pop starts holding falmer for all signs will help our cause

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here