Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

So we have 8 days left in the transfer window.....

How many more players will we sign in the transfer window?

Votes: 11 13.9%

Votes: 16 20.3%

Votes: 42 53.2%
  • 3+

Votes: 10 12.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
Striker and midfielder.

2nd midfielder if Lua Lua is sold.

Brezovan, Barker, Dickenson, Dunk out on loan.

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
None, we're skint... Might get one or two cheapy loans in.

So what happened to this year's budget? I thought it was broadly the same as last year's?

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
So what happened to this year's budget? I thought it was broadly the same as last year's?

It is, some on here are real drama queens, we will get the signings we need......

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
last year we sold Noone which brought some extra pennies in. I suspect we might keep any purchases until January but we should have some to spend after selling Kaz and Ashley Barnes

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
It is, some on here are real drama queens, we will get the signings we need......

Not sure drama queen is a fair description. I think you'll find that there are many fans who are worried about our lack of transfer action this year given the "apparent" size of our budget. Hopefully, we're saving all our pennies for two/three more signings, and that at least two are planned in the next week. With our weak strike force, I really don't think we can afford to wait until the next transfer window to get another forward in. It scares the hell out of me to think of our options should Ulloa get injured.

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
Not sure drama queen is a fair description. I think you'll find that there are many fans who are worried about our lack of transfer action this year given the "apparent" size of our budget. Hopefully, we're saving all our pennies for two/three more signings and that at least two are planned in the next week. With our weak strike force I don't think we can afford to wait until the next transfer window. It scares the hell out of me to think of our options should Ulloa get injured.

We signed 3 on transfer deadline day last year ( Dobbie, Hamond, David) and Orlandi a day or so before.

No reason to suppose it will be any different this year.

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
We signed 3 on transfer deadline day last year ( Dobbie, Hamond, David) and Orlandi a day or so before.

No reason to suppose it will be any different this year.

Let's hope so...and, more importantly, that we're not left with the dregs.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003

Yes, mentioned this a few days ago. No evidence that we have the same budget as last year. This being NSC, I was shot down by the NSC mafia, but you (and me) are right.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Not sure drama queen is a fair description. I think you'll find that there are many fans who are worried about our lack of transfer action this year given the "apparent" size of our budget. Hopefully, we're saving all our pennies for two/three more signings, and that at least two are planned in the next week. With our weak strike force, I really don't think we can afford to wait until the next transfer window to get another forward in. It scares the hell out of me to think of our options should Ulloa get injured.

Spot on. Don't listen to the accusation that you are being a drama queen; that is BS.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
I went for 2 (Striker and ACM) - the bare minimum if we don't lose anyone significant.

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
Yes, mentioned this a few days ago. No evidence that we have the same budget as last year. This being NSC, I was shot down by the NSC mafia, but you (and me) are right.

Any evidence that we don't?.......thought not.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here