Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] So we all know there's a striker incoming - Who ?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Crikey that Recruitment team better get busy... we need 4 new front men ! ;-)
You mean:-

Mr Bump
Mr Forgetful
Mr Silly
&
Mr Panicbuy. :lolol:

Booooooo

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
Goodness Gracious NO on the latter.

I saw you weren't Keen on Josh King, would you take Morelos over King?

Morelos is like a shitter version of Andone as a player, and with a temperament that's a cross between Andone on steroids, and my Mrs at that time of the month.

He'd break the No Dickheads'ometer

I would take Brewster over these guys (on a permanent deal).

Morelos would be a gamble true, but then so would Josh King. Basically I’m not a fan of picking players who underperformed in a team that gets relegated. There are exceptions I know, but that’s my general feeling.

I would take Andone back in a heartbeat. Think he’s a brilliant player, shame GP won’t tolerate him.

Last edited:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Me too. We’d have McAllister, Gross and Lallana also able to play a number 10 supporting role to a lone CF if necessary.
Four options for two places when we play a front two is plenty.

After the West Brom game I fear McAllister might be on track to be this year's boo boy, from some of the comments on the matchday thread :down:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
After the West Brom game I fear McAllister might be on track to be this year's boo boy, from some of the comments on the matchday thread :down:

So excited.

Don Tmatter

Jul 7, 2003
dont matter
When’s Andone likely to be fit enough for training again? If before Jan, give him squad no., might just need him in 2-3 months if no one else comes in

Mancgull

Nov 28, 2011
Astley, Manchester

He seems more of a player that will come off the bench to replace Lallana with twenty minutes to go. Looks handy when the game has opened up more, and he has more time and space.

Behind Enemy Lines

Jul 18, 2003
London
I would take Brewster over these guys (on a permanent deal).

Morelos would be a gamble true, but then so would Josh King. Basically I’m not a fan of picking players who underperformed in a team that gets relegated. There are exceptions I know, but that’s my general feeling.

I would take Andone back in a heartbeat. Think he’s a brilliant player, shame GP won’t tolerate him.

Why do you think Andone is a " brilliant player"? He doesn't score many goals; his first touch is awful; he can't pass and is a hot head who can't control his temper. And doesn't want to play for Brighton.

I think GP has got this one right.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Naylor now hinting Gykores may be staying

Oh well if that's true we probably wil have 4th worst squad in prem.

Sent from my SM-G977N using Tapatalk

Terry Butcher Tribute Act

Aug 18, 2013
He'll only be the boo boy if he keeps starting every week despite contributing very little.

I'm sure he'll be fine once he's adapted to the English game and GPots style

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Naylor now hinting Gykores may be staying

Oh well if that's true we probably wil have 4th worst squad in prem.

Sent from my SM-G977N using Tapatalk
If he is 4th pick striker I can't see much downside tbh. :shrug:

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing

He was crap though. So was Maupay....

MacAllister isn’t shitehouse yet......

Probably down to Stephens and Solly...... [emoji20]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here