Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

So Thursday...

Dec 29, 2011
Treat her to a weekend away instead of going out on Thursday ...say next weekend in the Peak District ..say close to Derby ..suggest she would like to go shopping for a few hours on the Sunday

Book her a spa day and a meal at a fancy restaurant.
Drop her at spa, tell her you'll pick her up for dinner.
Go to football in oddly smart clothes.
Return to pick up wife for dinner. For extra brownie points pay a nice eastern european to clean the house why you're gone and claim thats what you were doing.
Have dinner.
Receive oral pleasure.

:lol: :bowdown: Two top answers.

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
my wife and I celebrate our fourth wedding anniversary...

What do I do? WHAT DO I DO????:mad:

Chloroform, a locked cupboard ( with air or without , your choice ) and enough , just enough ..... food and water to sustain life !!!!!!

Why ask ??? :ffsparr: :albion2:

SCFC_Lurker

Feb 20, 2011
Stoke-on-Trent
Hello! Not been about much recently. New job means that I don't get much time to myself nowadays!

Congratulations on a play-off spot guys. Just hope that you can do the business now so that I can watch my team at the Amex next season (Still not been there!)

I really have fallen in love with you lot since we met in our FA cup final season when you were in league 1, so to meet in a league game in the premier league would be magic! I'll be watching with interest once I have stopped laughing at Fulham! lol

And even if you don't make it this year, I think its only a matter of time before you get up. We managed it, and we're rubbish!

All the Best Brighton, From a Stokie!

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
Birthdays and anniversaries are poxy mid week.
In our household we always gives cards and pressies on the the day and then large it up at the weekends, you know it makes sense and the atmosphere is much better.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
my wife and I celebrate our fourth wedding anniversary...

What do I do? WHAT DO I DO????:mad:

If she doesnt think letting her man attend the match is important dump the cow.....im surprised its taken you four years to realise you dont wear the trousers in your marriage,you should have invited me to your wedding,i would have nobbed her and her mum in minutes,possibly seconds,and sorted out a shagging plan so you could be a pussy every now and then.

Dan Aitch

May 31, 2013
She'll know what to do because she loves you. It's YOUR anniversary too, remember? I'm sure you found the right woman.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here