Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

So this is it....

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
I wouldn't be sure of that, it's a logical statement to make but I don't see anything else corroborating that statement. Where is Naylor & Co for example? No update as far as I can see from the 9am posting.

7:18

Brighton & Hove Albion
Aug 6, 2006
Brighton, England
My ironic hope:

<Gary Lineker> "Sadly Gus Poyet won't be joining us tonight to give his expert views on the Spain vs Tahiti match, but his place on the couch next to Alan has been taken by Oscar Garcia Junyent, who should know a thing or two about this Spanish side...

that is DREAMY!

Dec 16, 2010
Over there
Well if it really is goodbye tomorrow it will be with sadness and a huge amount of relief. I've loved Gus and what he has done for us but this whole sorry mess needs to be wrapped up now so we can move on. Let another brilliant manager break us through that "ceiling"Thanks a million Gus but goodbye.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
So why would Nick Szczepanik bother saying it? He'd only discredit himself as a journalist if he seriously knows jack.

It wouldn't be the first time this week. It's what journos do. They guess the obvious and then claim exclusives.

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
Well if it really is goodbye tomorrow it will be with sadness and a huge amount of relief. I've loved Gus and what he has done for us but this whole sorry mess needs to be wrapped up now so we can move on. Let another brilliant manager break us through that "ceiling"Thanks a million Gus but goodbye.

My sentiments exactly.

pauli cee

Jan 21, 2009
worthing

you do seem to talk sense Rowley.
I concur...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here