Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

so then, who IS going to newcastle

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
As it seems like we are in the minority with the warriors :bla::bla::bla::bla::bla::bla::bla:

Me + 2 :moo:

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
Sounds like a long way to go to watch the game in a pub, presumably.

Will be worth it for the atmosphere, better than an empty amex :thumbsup:

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Reckon the Amex will be a ghost town for this one, 1901 members might bother turning up as their tickets are included in their package. First sub 10K Amex crowd almost a certainty.

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
What do you get out of lauding it over you fellow supporters and calling them 'warriors' for finding the match prices high?

I am going to watch the game in Newcastle, I am not lauding it over any warriors.

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
As it seems like we are in the minority with the warriors :bla::bla::bla::bla::bla::bla::bla:

Me + 2 :moo:

Seeing that it is now obvious we will not get promoted this season due to us not signing strikers, we might as well forget the league for now and concentrate on a good cup run, the revenue will do the club no harm

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
we will make our normal 400 mile pilgrimage and look forward to it

Much better than watching on tv and as many of the moaners seem likely to absent themselvws there should be a decent atmosphere

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Happily go to the replay, but Barber can f*** off with those prices for a lunchtime kick off on terrestrial TV

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here