Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

So the season has arrived, are you excited this morning?

Philzo-93

Jan 17, 2009
North Stand
I've been focused on the football so much, I completely forgot about Pride and I'm meeting mates down there...for **** sake!

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
Anxious. Excited. Optimistic. Pessimistic. Worried about how a heavy defeat could affect team and fans. Nervous that good win will set unrealistic expectations. Expecting a draw. Predicting 3-2. No more chat from Oscar - we'll be judging him at 5pm today. No idea where my head is at. Really looking forward to next Sat at the Amex. Does that answer the question?

withdeanwombat

Feb 17, 2005
Somersetshire
Not going to Leeds, though certainly looking forward to the season. But it's three weeks too early in my opinion.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
How can anyone NOT feel excited? Despite what the bookies say (7th or 8th) I feel our matchday squad is better than this time last season, the capacity is higher, expectation is unde control. Look at the spine of the side - Kucsczak, Upson, Bridcutt and Agustien, Ulloa. That's better than a couple of Prem sides right now.

Canonman

Apr 14, 2011
If you listen to the media there seems to be only one team in our division anyway and its a team called "Arry". I am now getting pretty sick of it to be honest. I will laugh my socks off if they don't up.

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
NSC avatar.JPG

My avatar sums up pretty nicely how I feel

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
Just looking forward to getting back to talking about what happens on the pitch rather than off it

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
I will judge after about six games. I believe two or three more players will join in the next few weeks and strengthen the team/squad.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here