Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

So Roughly how much will an average Amex Season ticket cost ?

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath
I was told probably as a selling ploy that season tickets could well be comparable to 1901 club subscription prices in a few years however I think that is unlikely but like everything else its supply and demand .

Assuming Premiership football (and hyper-inflation on the scales of which Zimbabwe are accustomed to).
There is not a hope in hell that season tickets will cost anywhere near what the 1901 subscription does. What's that, £1,200 a season? Give me a break.

geoff2021

Jun 22, 2009
any businessman worth his salt will use anybodies money but his own!!!! can you really believe bloom has put 80 mill of his own money upfront??? has probably personally guaranteed the loan against his many businesses

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Is £350 the OAP's/students price ? regular adult prices £400 (north stand) - £700 (west stand)

D

Deleted User X18H

any businessman worth his salt will use anybodies money but his own!!!! can you really believe bloom has put 80 mill of his own money upfront??? has probably personally guaranteed the loan against his many businesses

No matter. He did, when no one else would or more importantly COULD.

Westdene Wonder

Aug 3, 2010
Brighton
I assume the prices being quoted are for Div 1 as they can hardly price the seats for the Championship before we qualify.
The board will have to be careful how much they charge because with 22,000 seats it will be easy to buy on a week to week basis, depending on the results and the standard of the opposition.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Have I missed the reason for why they are holding out on releasing ST prices? I'd have thought being 8 points clear and a real chance of Championship football next season that now would be a good time to milk the fans??

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath
Have I missed the reason for why they are holding out on releasing ST prices? I'd have thought being 8 points clear and a real chance of Championship football next season that now would be a good time to milk the fans??

Insider said they will be writing to existing STH's very shortly which suggests in the next few weeks.
I expect to see adult tickets range from £350 in the East Stand upto approximately £600 for the pick of the seats in the West stand.

aviaviavioioioi

Sep 29, 2009
Seaford/Brighton
I'm not a season ticket holder do think I will be able to get a ticket for the first game at Falmer? I'm guessing the tickets will go super fast as shit loads of people want to go to the first game, I have some mates that aren't even Brighton fans and one is a bloody Palace fan and he wants a ticket ..FFS! I will be gutted if he gets a ticket and I don't.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I'm not a season ticket holder do think I will be able to get a ticket for the first game at Falmer? I'm guessing the tickets will go super fast as shit loads of people want to go to the first game, I have some mates that aren't even Brighton fans and one is a bloody Palace fan and he wants a ticket ..FFS! I will be gutted if he gets a ticket and I don't.

There will only be about 900 on general sale if all 15k STs are sold and the away end is full. They should hopefully give priority to ex ST holders and people with a long history on their data bases.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here