Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

So proud.

Steve in Japan

NSC Patron
May 9, 2013
East of Eastbourne
I am so proud of this team. We've shown great strength in adversity and many times we have been nothing short of outstanding. We've wobbled towards the end in very adverse circumstances but I would be absolutely delighted to start next season with the same group of players. UTA!!

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
I feel so much better than the last two play-off losses. Disappointed but not deflated or let down; proud. That first half was the best half I can remember seeing by any team, let alone ours.

Yes, there are 'what if's', there always are. But blimey. Nights like tonight is what football is all about, isn't it??

This. We were so good in the first half: football eh, bloody hell.

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
I love our manager, I am bursting with pride for these players and the supporters tonight were superb.There is plenty of passion in the 1901 where I sit, even though some people dont believe it. I love this club from the chairman to the fans and I cannot wait for next season.

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
I'm glad there is no thumbs down anymore because this is going to get some hate, but what have we got to be proud of ourselves for?

Did we go up top 2? No, we weren't good enough.
Did we win the playoffs? No, we weren't good enough.
Are we remaining in the Championship? Yes, because we were not good enough.

I'm not proud, I'm disappointed that we didn't have the quality required to do what 3 others will and have done this season and that's to make themselves billionaire clubs and part of the elite. We are not.

You're the numpty that started that thread back in July virtually demanding to get given a Fulham away ticket - Will Fulham sell out?

You remember, the one where, by post #31, you were calling every else on NSC "wankers".

Seeing as you don't appear to be very proud of the club, or even like the other members of this forum, have you considered ****ing off and not coming back?

Maldini

Banned
Aug 19, 2015
As disappointing as tonight was there was still the hurdle of the final to come and there's no guarantee we would have won that.

Seagull1989

Oct 31, 2011
Really proud of the players , the fans and the club . When the majority of the stadium was there at the end to clap our players off was brilliant . I didn't even notice Wednesday's celebration

penny's harmonica

Jan 30, 2012
Yep, privelige to be at the Amex tonight and see a group of players put their hearts on the line and give it all they had. The passion and commitment on show tonight showed how much everyone wanted this to happen. Great atmosphere too, even the east upper leaving with sore throats. Gutted but happy. Roll on next season.

Curious Orange

Punxsatawney Phil
Jul 5, 2003
On NSC for over two decades...
I'm currently on holiday in Ibiza, so wasn't at either match, but watched on telly. Wednesday probably can't believe their luck over those two games! Highlight of the weekend for me... seeing the Amex from the air as we flew south on Saturday, I look forward to taking my seat there again next season. :)

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
Would any of us have taken this on that first Friday night of the season playing Forest at home?

I think that the vast majority would have, I certainly would have.

Frustrating tonight that knocky alone could have had a hat trick inside 20 mins, but that's football. We've had some decisions go against us in the last few games but then there's been just as many gone for us through this season. Just shows how far we've come on the last year.

aolstudios

Nov 30, 2011
brighton
I'm glad there is no thumbs down anymore because this is going to get some hate, but what have we got to be proud of ourselves for?

I'm not proud, I'm disappointed that we didn't have the quality required to do what 3 others will and have done this season and that's to make themselves billionaire clubs and part of the elite. We are not.

Prick

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing

Im proud of the club and the players, they've had a memorable season,

Some of the supporters, on the other hand··········

AWAYDAY

Jul 21, 2009
Brighton fans know the score.

If you're unhappy with being a BHA fan today you'll never be happy full stop!

Seagulls!!

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012

I didn't used to thumbs down people, but in to case I might have made an exception.

Not good enough for top 2 - debatable.
Not good enough to win the playoffs - did you watch the match tonight? Were you aware of the injury situation on Friday.

The result was wrong, but I don't think I have ever been so entertained at a football match as I was tonight.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here