So, Peterborough tuesday

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

dannywalls76

Apr 13, 2013
Ooh. Very good. I may give them a ring tomorrow just to make sure. Don't want to drive down there so sit outside and listen to the game!

Bigtomfu

Jul 25, 2003
Harrow
Yep, I'm in - £26 First Crapital Connect service, a bag of cans, a reasonably full away end and an early exit from work all point to a top evening out.

Should hit the Boro around 17.45 so will look to join the throngs in the Palmerstons Arms before hand.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
How things change. A few months ago we would have jumped at the chance of playing Posh in the run in, now they are a different proposition.

Taking the other half along for her first away game. Very much looking forward to it as not been to London Roa before, along with the rare chance to watch an Albion game on the terrace!!

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Was at Peterborough for work on Saturday, but will be in away end tomorrow.

If anyone is wavering, it is very rare (and maybe never again) that you will get the chance to stand in a terrace holding 4,000 supporting your team at this level in a massive league match for both clubs. You OWE it to yourself to go if humanly possible.

Watford took 3,900 on Saturday, more than a third of the crowd, but they don't make anything like as much noise as some away teams so it was a bit wasted and night matches are better anyway.

For what it's worth, Peterborough were excellent on Saturday looking nothing like a relegation threatened side, well worth the win and the two late goals flattered Watford.

Among some excellent individual displays I would single out Zakuani at the back who will have a great tussle with Ulloa, and even more Gayle up front who was superb and a real handful. Complete steal at £500,000 from Dag&Redbridge, 13 goals since November and he made the two others.

Tomlin may be a fat boy but give him time and space and he'll kill anyone, and Swanson was also very good for them in midfield.

Looking at who they have beaten at home of late (Cardiff, Watford, Leicester etc) a point sounds a good result - but I suspect this is a match we may need to win.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports