Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

So no one saw it then?

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
Wrestling.....that acting was so hammy it was actually funny.......anyone remember Billy Two Rivers?

Someone must shirley.........('Crabtree')

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
My favourite wrestler was johnny Saint, he would climb up over his opponent then squeeze through his legs and climb up him again then topple him over for the fall.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
My favourite wrestler was johnny Saint, he would climb up over his opponent then squeeze through his legs and climb up him again then topple him over for the fall.

Or was that Steve grey ?

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
Brought back great memories - especially the wrestling. Used to see Big Daddy, Giant Haystacks et all at the Worthing Assembly Hall as a kid in the late 70's early 80's.

can remember walking into the white hart on montague street on a mid week piss up to find steve vidor, haystacks , big daddy and another big bloke think his name was ian st.clair ..........had a chat with them they weren't all that freindly till i told them my nan took me to see them at the pier 12 years previous........big daddy says "12 years , we've been at it for 12 fookin years" quality......he was the supreme athlete :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here