Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

So Kazenga LuaLua and Woods prob signing tomorrow, What price on Lomana joining him?

Unlikely I know, but stranger things have happened. Let's face it, Gus could bring anyone in tbh, that not one person on here has even thought of.

As for the goal celebration: That would be amazing with them both doing the back flip, it would be the best in English football!

Fef

Rock God.
Feb 21, 2009
Unlikely I know, but stranger things have happened. Let's face it, Gus could bring anyone in tbh, that not one person on here has even thought of.

As for the goal celebration: That would be amazing with them both doing the back flip, it would be the best in English football!

... and teach it to the rest of the team. "OK lads, ready? Three, four..."

cybergu11y

Jun 16, 2011
I think we should try and land Mickail-Smith

Ecosse Exile

May 20, 2009
Alicante, Spain
KLL and LLL would be awesome, more likely than Robbie Keane imo, you never know he may want to team up with his little brother.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Where did you see that The Fake Albion had released him?

TNBA

TTF

Chelsea released him, he came to look around Amex last weak but apparently was also takling to Southampton and Palace and Milwall. He tweeted earlier this week that he was going to a club in the south and deal would be tied up by end of week. Rumours are we will sign two players tomorrow so 2+2=7. He's a hold midfielder and would be in contention with Bridcutt.

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
Imagine the radio commentators.... trying to get round this..."Lua Lua slips past one,runs down the wing,passes to Lua Lua,Lua Lua passes back to Lua Lua,Lua Lua runs inside the box,slips the ball through to Lua Lua who shoots,hits the bar,the ball comes out to Lua Lua who rifles the ball into the bottom corner,now Lua Lua and Lua Lua do their flips....which Lua Lua scored?...."Here we go Lua Lua..watch him go Loopy Loo,here we go Lua Lua....ad infinitum.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here