Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

So its Aston Villa away

HG201

Proud Ruffian
Jul 16, 2008
Birmingham
I'm delighted with this ,always wanted to go to Villa Park and thought this would probably be the best one possible today! Should take a good few thousand

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
Villa park was always my fav ground (after The Goldstone) and it will be a real treat to see it in it's modern guise, although it still retains some of that old football ground character.

marvin

Jul 5, 2003
The corner quietly rusting
As a brum beached fan :)

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
My reaction was mixed. I've been to all 3 rounds so far & next Saturday I go away for 3 months with work.
Delighted with the draw, gutted I'm missing it.

Durlston

"Two grams please!"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Absolutely delighted with the draw.Not too far and a chance of a win definitely.It's gonna rock!

In a shit area of Birmingham though.Full of local rude boys with attitude.

atomicjam

Jan 3, 2010
Absolutely delighted with the draw.Not too far and a chance of a win definitely.It's gonna rock!

In a shit area of Birmingham though.Full of local rude boys with attitude.

Aston is a deprived area that has a big gang problem. This is gang problem as in 'we have guns and murder people' not 'we are a bunch of chavs and will swear at you' kind of problem. That said I have not missed a home match at Villa Park for over eight years. I drink after the game around Aston and have lived there too. I have also lived in Haywards Heath and Brighton so this game mean alot to me. I support Villa but I do look out for Brightons results.

If there are any Brighton fans who are planning to have an evening/night out in Brum and want to know which areas/pubs/places are worth a look just ask...

Durlston

"Two grams please!"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Mike Skinner is an absolute legend.His music is quality.Being a Bluenose he thinks highly of Villa.But then he's always off his head.:lolol:

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
The big question is will the home fans sell out like when we played Spurs and the Hammers so we can recieve a fat pay cheque? Hope the ground isn't half empty as this fixture wouldn't appeal to alot of Villa fans.
If it does sell out then we can expect 300k in gate reciepts?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here