So is elphick or Lynch off now then?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

priesty

Jun 30, 2008
So now we have signed Virgo, who thinks it is only a matter of time before one of Lynch or Elphick departs?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Got to be a possibilty I would think. Hope not

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath
If we keep Lynch and sign Richards then will we have one of the best defences in the division? Not to mention 2 quality strikers :drool:

saltash seagull

Mar 1, 2004
cornwall
do people not realise matt richards is not the only left back around? ok he did well for us but if his wage demands are high im sure there are cheaper left backs out there just as good as matt or micky might just not be keen on him! all i keep reading about is richards this and richards that

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath
do people not realise matt richards is not the only left back around? ok he did well for us but if his wage demands are high im sure there are cheaper left backs out there just as good as matt or micky might just not be keen on him! all i keep reading about is richards this and richards that

And name another left back that has even expressed the slightest interest of coming to the club that is good enough. We are only mentioning Richards because:
A) He was quality when he was with us last season
B) Not going to cost us an arm and a leg
C) We aren't going to be signing the likes of Evra or Ashley Cole any time soon.

Caveman

Jul 14, 2003
Yes, maybe not the quickest but would look very solid. Obviously midfield needs strengthening but we're on the right track.

If we've spotted it you'd hope Adams has. I remember hearing Adams talking when he was commentating and he seemed to know where our weak areas were. He had been to the Withdean a few times too last season.

I'd expect a couple more signings over the next 2 weeks.

Keep The Faith as the man would say!

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Virgo will have to play midfield if he wants regular football.

saltash seagull

Mar 1, 2004
cornwall
And name another left back that has even expressed the slightest interest of coming to the club that is good enough. We are only mentioning Richards because:
A) He was quality when he was with us last season
B) Not going to cost us an arm and a leg
C) We aren't going to be signing the likes of Evra or Ashley Cole any time soon.
a) expressed an interest....why would anyone publicly express and interest
b) how do you know he's not gonna cost an arm and a leg ? i have a feeling this might be part of the problem

dont get me wrong i would be delighted if he signed just think people are becoming obsessed with richards signing when we dont even know micky is interested in him

Jimmy Grimble

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports