Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

So if we have a TOP 6 squad does that MEAN we a BOTTOM 6 manager ?

brightonmark1234

Feb 9, 2010
Worthing
we are missing that big strong quality centre forward we should of broke the bank and brought in wood or murray and we must have the smallist forward line in the championship and we make it so easy for the other teams centre halfs

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
I thought COG was our target man - he's 6 ft.1, so not that small. Of course, there have to be players bombing forward to get on the end of his lay-offs.

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
Early days, and even though we've had two weeks to integrate all the new players, there's no substitute for matches. It looks to me as if we have a big squad rather than a talented one - two average players to every position, with some exceptions, but there's plenty of time for some to show quality that hasn't been in evidence yet.

Paris

Jul 17, 2010
13th district
Let's try and get to Wembley this season. I'll be happy with that. It's been a while and we haven't stepped foot in the new one.

A top two finish, the cup double and cornish pasties to be sold at the Amex. That's all I ask.

fat old seagull

Sep 8, 2005
Rural Ringmer
I was at the game yesterday and really enjoyed the game (not the result) and compared to the Spanish Dullard's boring dross of last season I will take Sami's way everyday. We need to tighten up but I always felt we would get back in it yesterday. Under Garcia we would have probably got a 0 - 0 or we may of even of scored with our one shot on goal during the game to win 0 - 1 however I will take losing some games (not every week) to leave the ground having enjoyed the game too low scoring bore draws and sneaking a win with our one attack. It's still early days and I am confident Sami will get it right.

Taken from Watford Forum today.

Didn't take him long to make his mark there ....

..Get Garcia out now
What a surprise.

Garcia stood there stroking his chin whilst Watford played sterile tiki taka nonsense against a woeful Charlon side.
Sannino goes after removing the rotten arrogant culture and replaced by Garcia. A man who Brighton fans could not stand.
I and others warned over this appointment.

It is an outrage.
Bring back Beppe.

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
I thought COG was our target man - he's 6 ft.1, so not that small. Of course, there have to be players bombing forward to get on the end of his lay-offs.

Barnsley fans said he was not a target man, Something is obviously not right as he can't even make the squad

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here