so how many are you going to stick past us?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

shoreham moonraker

Apr 11, 2009
im thinking 4-0. bag of shit.

for every goal you put past us saturday i will put a tenner in REMF, if someone will put in 20 for every goal we score :) pretty safe bet.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I'm actually a little bit concerned about Saturday. Not for any logical reason, as Swindon are clearly UTTER shit, but there you go.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
What did you say on the Albion Roar before the last game?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Got the feeling an upset is going to happen at Withdean before the end of the season and we won't make it through unbeaten

We'll probably loose to Hudds but then everything will be in the bag by then.

As for Saturday.....2-0 with Murray and Noone on the score sheet. Greer will also get sent off for two yellows.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
Swindon have not won since Jan 3rd. In that time, they have had 6 draws out of 15 games (5 of those draws at home). They have scored a total of 6 goals (only 2 at home).

So, in 3 months they have earned 1 point away from home, had 1 clean sheet and scored 4 goals ..... so, clearly they are destined to win 5-0 on Sat, obviously.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
If that fucks up SCC then thats fine and dandy with me :thumbsup:

I reckon we should have a long-ball day as well, maybe final day of the season?

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
not getting involved - this thread has serious egg on face potential

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I have been thinking in recent games that Greer is the only regular outfield player not to have scored this season, depending on whether you count Kishishev as a regular starter.

I had visions of him doing a sort of Danny Cullip v Chesterfield moment against SCC next month. But one against Swindon will do. I hate these games towards the end of the season, it's all far too nervewracking. I honestly can't see us going the entire season unbeaten at home...I hope we do but I have a feeling there's a banana skin in there somewhere.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports