Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

So Easter Monday...

Brok

😐
Dec 26, 2011
After the massive bonus of yesterday's results, I would hope that between us all we can guarantee that there is always at least one Brighton fan drunk and celebrating between now and the rest of the season.

I'm doing my best on this, I can assure you. Most of Cheshire can vouch for that.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
I passed that moment on Friday night. After the massive bonus of yesterday's results, I would hope that between us all we can guarantee that there is always at least one Brighton fan drunk and celebrating between now and the rest of the season.

There was one in Jimmy Street last night. Singing Albion songs. I'd normally be annoyed but have issued an amnesty for a while. I knew we were top though. He didn't need to shout it. I'd been staring at the table for an hour.

CP 0 3 BHA

Nov 28, 2003
Northants
Don't some of the concourses stay open until 7pm or later anyway after 3pm kick offs?

The related issue is whether they'll keep the park and ride buses running until say 8pm for the revelries.

Surrey Phil

Aug 3, 2010
Only if Huddersfield have lost. And if Huddersfield have lost, and we did win, then yes, expect people to be celebrating promotion.:D

But technically with a massive goal difference swing (that we all know won't happen) we can still be caught so all celebrating should be on hold until Easter Monday. I just hope for all the fans we can seal the deal at The Amex as it would be awesome!!

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
But technically with a massive goal difference swing (that we all know won't happen) we can still be caught so all celebrating should be on hold until Easter Monday. I just hope for all the fans we can seal the deal at The Amex as it would be awesome!!
I'd be happy celebrating twice.

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
Sadly I'll be just about as far from the Amex as it's possible to be whilst still on the UK mainland on Easter Monday. I hope they have decent wifi!

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Sadly I'll be just about as far from the Amex as it's possible to be whilst still on the UK mainland on Easter Monday. I hope they have decent wifi!

Horsham?

Feck me that's tough, you have my sympathies.

cheshunt seagull

Jul 5, 2003

I'll be en route to a mountain village in Cyprus. The local radio station for UK forces on the island may be the best news source.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here