Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

So come on then who was/is Twitters NSC Wierdo?

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Does anyone really care? Or more importantly do we really understand the meaning of life on Twitter?

Nope, we don't. And Twitter is sh*t - there I said it. I know that makes me a technology dinosaur but Twitter really is carp.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
We've got four days of this to put up with. Just thank God that whoever gave him a job did the community a major service by not allowing him on the internet during work hours.

Last edited:

D

Deleted User X18H

We've got four days of this to put up with. Just thank God that whoever gave him a job did the community a major service by not allowing him on the internet during work hours.

Ah you edited it. I wouldn't attempt saying the second sentence, without taking a breath though.

Last edited:

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
So I know I'm stating the breeding obvious but what Timmy is doing here is known in the business as a clickbait trailer, or at least it is since about 10 seconds ago when I made the phrase up.

Since Jo Wadsworth was ignored off the board she and Timmy have been scratching their heads as to how they can get as much traffic as NSC. And then it struck them. Write a blog about NSC! Brilliant! Everyone will click through to see if they're mentioned no matter how tiresome and badly written the piece is.

When the link finally appears the only decent thing to do would be to ignore it. Or maybe rip the whole thing on to a thread on here instead.

Tell me what happened with this Jo Wordsworth, was it before my time on here?
She seems to be a 'know It all' on Twitter that doesn't like anyone else's opinion.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Tell me what happened with this Jo Wordsworth, was it before my time on here?
She seems to be a 'know It all' on Twitter that doesn't like anyone else's opinion.

Posted under her name trying to get traffic to various Argus online events - to general derision / tumbleweed. The contact info on Tim's blog is her email address which shows how much they trust him.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here