Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

So called Brighton fans who sang about Istanbul!

Tubby Mondays

Dec 8, 2005
A Crack House
Made twats of yourselves singing 'Theres only one Peter Ridsdale' as well didnt you? Eleven years after wed gone cap in hand to every club in the country asking for sympathy because a nasty man was being crule to us. Were not out the woods yet by a long chalk on that score. One Peter Ridsdale? As far as Leeds and a few other clubs are concerned if we keep up with this sort of shit, there might still be only one Bill Archer!

Jesus christ,what a load of bullshit that is.Nothing wrong with the Ridsdale chant.It's purely banter and thats it.Might as well sing f*** all against an opposition club to wind them up.Got f*** all to do with Archer etc.Thats football for you.
As for the Istanbul chant,big deal.I've heard songs like this all through my footballl career.Hull fans sung songs about 7/7,Millwall fans singing about Ken Bigley etc.Thats football for you.As for the fan who says sod it about not taking his son to an away game,get a f***ing grip.Where were you all these years when it was common to hear monkey chants at black players?
Bad tasting chants will always be part and parcel of football end of.

Yeah monkey chants were great werent they. Really witty. 3 people from Bradford died in a car crash on the motorway on their way home from Wembley on saturday. Thank f*** were not playing them on saturday I wouldnt be able to concentrate on the game for laughing as we comically sang 'M1, M1, M1, M1, M1, M1' 'Theres only one M1'.

But like you say thats twatball.

Tubby Mondays

Dec 8, 2005
A Crack House
Im not pretending to be upset as the result of someone getting killed in a tunnel in a paris. Im genuinely upset that fans of the team Ive supported all my life and followed to 80 some odd grounds can not only sing this shit when theres one of their own (whos done far more for this club than a lot of people) whos been directly effected by it by then try to defend it by saying its 'banter'.

a few have admitted to singing it. Well done. After singing it, who had it with Leeds near the station or had you all jumped on the first train out of there and left it to them that ballsve dropped to sort out the shit that you lot had stirred up?

As for the Ridsdale stuff not meaning everything ill remember that when the same bedwetters that grass other people for standing up at games because theyve been told to sit down are reporting to the stewards 'That man over there is singing 'Ooh ah Bill Archer' throw him out hes naughty'.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
Yeah monkey chants were great werent they. Really witty. 3 people from Bradford died in a car crash on the motorway on their way home from Wembley on saturday. Thank f*** were not playing them on saturday I wouldnt be able to concentrate on the game for laughing as we comically sang 'M1, M1, M1, M1, M1, M1' 'Theres only one M1'.

But like you say thats twatball.
what tune would you put that one to ?probably too many m1's there .

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here