Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] So, BIRMINGHAM

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Very curious to see what happens if Bridcutt doesn't leave today (certainly Sunderland haven't come back with another offer yet as far as I know).

Would he be in the squad, having said he wants to leave? His last two performances have suggested his mind is elsewhere, or was that just a coincidence?

Garcia will have made that decision I guess on how Bridcutt has applied himself in training. I do remember E. Bennett's form tailing off for a few games after his transfer request before he knuckled down again and helped us to promotion. Who knows ?

Neecha

Jul 10, 2012
London
3-0, Ulloa stepping up to the plate with a brace, and Ince celebrating his new contract with the other. And ominously up into the play-off spots we go.

Never confident of predicting a win especially this season as we are not that strong at home against the so called weaker sides therefore a draw Is likely 1-1

Jimmy Grimble

Clark is another one of those managers who has a record for doing a number on us. I should be confident after the performances against Reading and the fact we have a basically full strength squad, but I'm not. Inevitable draw on the cards.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Clark is another one of those managers who has a record for doing a number on us. I should be confident after the performances against Reading and the fact we have a basically full strength squad, but I'm not. Inevitable draw on the cards.

I can't stand his whingeing, hangdog interview expression. I do hope we win then at least it'll be worth watching his patented Sad Face again.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here