Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

So at the final whistle I had a good chance to survey the ground today

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
I stand there till the en every week. Win lose or draw. Thought that is what fans did. Some people may not like everyone under the police box but they make a noise till the end no matter the result.

termy46

Feb 26, 2010
Nope, a thread about the "best" fans. People can leave early if they want.

Apologies. I read it again. It is annoying that people leave early though. I know it's their choice but, you don't see other grounds emptying so early as the Amex.

And sat as I am in the East Upper with all the other JCL's I figured the support on our side would have evaporated the quickest.

The fullest block was West Upper between blocks C&D. Congratulations, you are the best fans in the ground.

FFS; bore off! Who really gives a shit..just you in your East Upper seat, well done. Do you have the answer to global warming whilst your at it??

spring hall convert

Nov 3, 2009
Brighton
FFS; bore off! Who really gives a shit..just you in your East Upper seat, well done. Do you have the answer to global warming whilst your at it??

Chill out, it was a bit of a light hearted jokey thread. I thought that was made clear by describing my own stand as JCL's.

FWIW, Control the rate of population expansion, stop deforestation, cease using fossil fuels and cross my fingers.

Mr Blobby

Jul 14, 2003
In a cave
The North Stand on 88 minutes

Attachments

• Empty seats.jpg
    Empty seats.jpg
    128.3 KB · Views: 67

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here