Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

So are you going to go to FC United Of Manchester Away?

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
No. Never again after the turd served up at Woking.

Collar Feeler

No longer feeling collars
Jul 26, 2003
Going to the replay? f*** off! If poyet can't respect the FA cup enough to field a team capable of winning against a pub team then i can't be arsed to watch the next shower of shit he decides to pick. I'm Gus's biggest fan but he's not above criticism and he f***ed up today teamwise and tactically and that pisses me off when i've shelled out money for tickets in good faith and he clearly can't give a shit.

Fran Hagarty

Jul 5, 2003
Mid Sussex
:smile:Yes, provided I can get two days off work

Razi

Aug 3, 2003
Stevenage
Be interesting to see what allocation we get, and if we're regarded as Category C fans in retaliation! I was thinking of getting a ticket anyway, in case we get to round 3 and 2nd round ticket holders get some kind of priority.. but it's worked out that I've got a day off on Weds 8th and living 30 mins from Milton Keynes, there's a direct train up to Manchester Piccadilly.. so anyone else planning to head to the game, particularly anyone from MK?

Going to the replay? f*** off! If poyet can't respect the FA cup enough to field a team capable of winning against a pub team then i can't be arsed to watch the next shower of shit he decides to pick. I'm Gus's biggest fan but he's not above criticism and he f***ed up today teamwise and tactically and that pisses me off when i've shelled out money for tickets in good faith and he clearly can't give a shit.

Could not agree with this more - Poyet is immense, but he has to recognise his mistakes and not taking seriously, the biggest cup tournament in the world is a mistake.

At least for the replay, he has said it will be the reserves. Until now, we have all shelled out time and money to watch our 2ns choice team. When I want to watch the reserves, I travel for 4 minutes to Lancing and get in for free.......

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
I will drive up. Yesterday was possibly my "goodbye" to Withdean - with an overnight hotel stay and the Missus going shopping while I watched the game it cost me the thick end of £400. Away games are much cheaper :)

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
I've been to Bury before. Once was enough for anyone's lifetime.

Jan 30, 2008
but isn't that the sad state of english football with foreigners involved in a" prestige "cup competition

bradley1

Nov 28, 2010
Well Ill be there with quite a few Bury fans who have already pledged and well be supporting Brighton all the way. Ive got absolutely no time for FC and the way they make out they are the saviours of British league/non league football when the likes of us have been watching our lower league sides for years doesnt sit well with me.

All the best in your replay, I hope our gesture is met the way it is meant and see you all for a great big sing along. we cant have the FC Fans having all their own way.

Last edited:

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
No. Not after Woking twice and yesterday. Gus clearly doesn't rate the FA Cup.

Collar Feeler

No longer feeling collars
Jul 26, 2003
Well Ill be there with quite a few Bury fans who have already pledged and well be supporting Brighton all the way. Ive got absolutely no time for FC and the way they make out they are the saviours of British league/non league football when the likes of us have been watching our lower league sides for years doesnt sit well with me.

All the best in your replay, I hope our gesture is met the way it is meant and see you all for a great big sing along. we cant have the FC Fans having all their own way.

:thumbsup: At least someone else isn't on the FCUM wankathon love-in.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here