Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Great result tonight.

Good stuff

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
WAY HAY C'MON THE ALBION !! WELL DONE LADS GET IN THERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Great support from Albion fans tonight you did us proud folks, gutted i couldn't go !!

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
filled with a lot of confidence now, be interested to see the side for Saturday now, hopefully Hoskins will be fit.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
There has to be downside and fo rme that is that on a recent thread on here I predicted 8 more points before Christmas and we have already got 6 still I suppose I can live with getting my prediction wrong.

Tony Towner's Fridge

Aug 22, 2003
GLASGOW,SCOTLAND,UK
We are learning this season. Tough tough league, probably the toughest in the World as far as competitiveness and work rate required. No easy fixtures and it requires awareness and resolute defending at all times. I didn't think we were fantastic early season. I didn't think we were pants in October and I don't think we are all of a sudden brilliant again. What we are is 'learning'. What we will be is better, the longer the season goes on.

Final position was estimated as 10th now up to 8th.

Great league, great fun.

TNBA

TTF

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
To be honest, I wasn't convinced by the wins against Barnsley and Coventry but tonight is a difficult fixture for anyone in the division. Massive result and hopefully a turning point.

Not really, Derby were top and have been in decline longer than palace. The good news is beating shit teams is what its all about and weve turned the corner wereas Palace are still on the slide.:)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here