Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] So are we all Man Utd tonight then?

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Pogba should be arrested for stealing a wage

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
Don’t worry scousers, we’ve got this

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Cardiff will beat Utd

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Need Utd to beat Chelsea - simple as that.

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
Need Utd to beat Chelsea - simple as that.

Yep. If United have something to play for last game then they should be too strong for Cardiff at home.

It would be nice if we could actually , you know, score, and perhaps even win, against Newcastle though so it doesn't come down to last day (unless they get 4 points or more from next two!)

dadams2k11

ID10T Error
Jun 24, 2011
Brighton
Cardiff will beat Utd
Why? Cardiff are nothing like Man City so Man U won't be under constant pressure. All the pressure will be on Cardiff.

I think the players will want to give their fans a performance and will be playing for their place at the club if reports are anything to go by.

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
So will Man City lift the trophy at the AMEX, or will they wait to get back to Manchester?

(If they hold off Liverpool of course.)

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
No I wanted Man City to win. I can never give Liverpool my support

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Does anyone know OGS's record since he got the job permanently? It's not very good.

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
I'm the same, I don't like the Scouse fans, but for all my child years Liverpool were at the top of the tree, except for the miraculous Brian Clough moments at Forest.
I like Klopp, they play great football and he's got a few misfits like Robertson from relegated Hull.

I cannot stand city, as great as their football is, the modern day Blackburn Rovers on steroids, buying whatever they want, paying whatever wages required l, breaking fair play rules and underwritten by the UAE's oil fields. It's hardly a fair advantage.
As a purist, I hope Liverpool beat city to the title.

Yeah, pretty similar reasoning from me, we are clearly of a similar age.

As much as I like the football City play, and Pep is a great manager, I just want some variation at the top. Reality is that the top 6 are a mile clear of the rest, and that is dull enough, as it can only be broken into by the next oil billionaire buying a club and spending fortunes. But at least, let's have some variation within that top 6, and City have the players, manager and financial muscle to just win it every year, so I for one, don't want that. Ok, City becoming our own version of PSG, or Juventus is probably just a matter of time, but I can't actually cheer on the process happening, and would therefore much rather Liverpool won it this year. It does at least delay the one club dominance of our league for a bit longer.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here