Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Snow! Will we get any?

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Gonna walk to work tomorrow from Kemptown into Sackville Road by 7.45am. I don't suppose public transport will be working....

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
chalky road in Mile oak is under 4 ins!

Outstanding, I'm working in the old Village Ladbrokes tomorrow, so hopefully it'll all be snowed in and it'll be a snow day! :clap2:

Loving the weather, but it's a shame it couldn't happen next week instead of this. But we mustn't be greedy, GLORIOUS weather.

Safe.

Jun 8, 2008
Surely this is the heaviest amount of snow we've had in ages. It's like a blizzard out there, could only last half hour.

D

Deleted User X18H

Outstanding, I'm working in the old Village Ladbrokes tomorrow, so hopefully it'll all be snowed in and it'll be a snow day! :clap2:

Loving the weather, but it's a shame it couldn't happen next week instead of this. But we mustn't be greedy, GLORIOUS weather.

Give my love to Jane:wink:

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
Went in the bath for 30 minutes, and have been greeted by the Antartica outside my window! How f***ing cool.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Hats off to Papa Lazarou again...He got it right..well done Kieran!

Just got back in from the blizzard that is Durrington... I've made a snow man for my son in the front garden (only used other people's snow though!).

Thanks for the kind words... I'm glad I was right this time (and last time). Here's to some more 'retro' winters!

Papa (Kieron)

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Night night fellow snow lovers. I'm going to bed dreaming of getting up at 05:15 to check the Southern website fully expecting, nay demanding, an announcement of "All services suspended."

Marty McFly

Seagulls Over Canada
Aug 19, 2006
La Pêche, Quebec
Snow in Lancing about 5 mins ago.

dsc02251r.jpg

dsc02253i.jpg

ImageShack -

Yoda

English & European

I'm afraid it's not looking good. The latest charts have the next low coming down across the country this weekend stalling over the south west, where it will start to pick up warmer air from the south before moving back up over the country. :(

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
I'm not sure if this will work...

video

Stoichkov

The Miserable Bulgarian
Jul 26, 2004
Brighton
The roads are a nightmare

Just picked the missus up from Town. cars being abandoned all over the place. I got within 100m of my woodindeagn home before being beaten by the last trcky uphill corner

no sign of a gritter...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here