Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Snow! Will we get any?

markw

Aug 28, 2009
I would like to see heavy snow for two weeks and the albions games called off over the festive period. Gus can then maybe sign a few players in january and start the next game with a stronger side :lolol:

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
The next 24 hours are when the action is likely to be for us on the coast. There's an occluded front associated with a low pressure system that forecast to move across the south. The latest model output has snow from midnight right through to tomorrow afternoon. However, west of the isle of wight may not get much. Temps are dropping rapidly now todays showers have moved away.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
The next 24 hours are when the action is likely to be for us on the coast. There's an occluded front associated with a low pressure system that forecast to move across the south. The latest model output has snow from midnight right through to tomorrow afternoon. However, west of the isle of wight may not get much. Temps are dropping rapidly now todays showers have moved away.
Aye Aye, are you NSC's resident weathervane? I do love a good bit of snow me.:clap2:

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Blizzard conditions in north Essex for the last couple of hours and snow blowing in hard across my stamping ground of the M11.

Start my shift in a short while. Guinness Dave, please PM me your recommended Royal Marine Commando snow survival techniques! :thumbsup:

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Just snowed up here..... :thumbsup: then it stopped :cry:

Papa Lazarou

Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Settling now in Lewes. Swirly-mini flakes now more swirly and less mini.

If only US was here.... in fact I'm discussing it with him on Facebook... he doesn't expect any snow tonight... it's all apparently going to Surrey and London..

Papa Lazarou

Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
yeah papa. newhaven/brighton

last time it snowed....i was the only engineer in sussex/surrey/kent that didnt get snowed in.

not fair i tells ya

Well, with the paucity of the road system in and out of Newhaven I'd say it's possible... however, I'm sure they've dumped many tons of salt on the roads, and the temps aren't due to get too low... so you may be ok... unless you travel by train of course!

Papa Lazarou

Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Temp now just below zero in Worthing, and the snow approaches from the NE...

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
If only US was here.... in fact I'm discussing it with him on Facebook... he doesn't expect any snow tonight... it's all apparently going to Surrey and London..

So 2 feet of snow in Southwick then.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here