Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Snow in the FA Cup: Peterborough v Brighton (1985-86) (vintage video)

Jan 30, 2008
suprised me:eek: two large groups of albion charging at each other afterwards:lolol: then they found fat pink boy who was giving it large all game:wozza:
yep , grouped up in the car park afterwards and made our way onto the main road it was dark and this other mob came up a side street , didn't go into the shopping center, as i said earlier i was on my best behaviour !

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
do you remember the peterborough lad with the pink jumper on in the side terrace to our left giving it the big un during the game ? came on top for him outside unfortunately :lol:

"One fatty pinky, there's only one fatty pinky". Last seen being put in an Ambulance on the bridge.
Nice little stroll around the town after the game.

Cracking day, great atmosphere.

Jan 30, 2008
replay down at the Goldstone was just as cold , remember the boro coaches getting done in OSR the argus said it was Chelsea fans:facepalm:

sullyshuffle

Aug 16, 2003
Horsham
Great day out in the snowy wastes! Exciting game, considering the conditions. Still got the free red scarf they gave away on the special train!

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Superb. And to think they call off games these days because the roads around a stadium are a bit slippery.

Didn't we have an all white away kit around that time as well? We'd have been invisible that day. Maybe the ref insisted on the red kit, a bit like using and orange ball.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here