Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Finance] Snouts in the bloody trough..

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
That’s fine. He was sacked for no good reason.

MPs getting payments for RESIGNING IN DISGRACE plus GETTING PM legacy expenses (£100k+ PA) and an honours list made up of their biggest sycophants is utterly disgusting. And those who think ‘they are all the same’ are ignorant gaslight-gammon playing into the hands of the likes of Putin and the foreign owned or non-dom right wing press.
Agree totally, anybody else moreover a mere peasants feet would not touch the ground with no severance pay or thanks, why should they. It stinks

cirC

Jul 26, 2004
Tupnorth
How about the BBC climate editor, Justin Rowlatt flying out to Spain to report just how hot it was. Beggars belief that they would do such a thing, well maybe not. All have their snouts well and truly stuck in the pot.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Quite astonishing that you Tories hold up Blair as some sort of shady character. It is absolutely laughable. Where have you been for 13 absolutely disastrous years? (The worst period of governance we are ever likely to see)
He thinks he’s being ironic!

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Agree totally, anybody else moreover a mere peasants feet would not touch the ground with no severance pay or thanks, why should they. It stinks

But this is exactly what you voted for
Voted Labour all my working life up until the last election. Not a lemming though. Will go back if things improve within the party. Time will tell as a civil war is brewing within. Hopefully a purge by Kier will kill it

And you obviously knew what you were voting for :shrug:

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Quite astonishing that you Tories hold up Blair as some sort of shady character. It is absolutely laughable. Where have you been for 13 absolutely disastrous years? (The worst period of governance we are ever likely to see)

Defending Johnson, Truss, Sunak, Kwarteng really isn't the epitome of desperation :dunce:

Well, the epitome of desperation after an ironic thumbsup :lolol:

*edit* Bloody hell I must have upset him by predicting the thumbsup, he's taken it away again :laugh:

Last edited:

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
The whole political system is riddled with corruption and no longer fit for purpose we need to destroy everything build government buildings outside of London and a means of proportional representation with long term planning at its very core
I've got 25L of 5* leaded race fuel in the workshop, and some other random flammable stuff if I look . . . I'me more than happy to donate them to the cause of raising the current system to the ground.

I'd be far more likely to engage with a new system than the current one!

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Yes, yes let's get a Labour Gov't instead. They won't have their snouts in the same trough...oh, wait a minute.

Plenty of reasons to switch to Labour, but that ain't one of them. Most politicians trough in the same farmyard.
I know what you mean, and I appreciate that it is sex scandals for tory MPs and money for labour but.....

Not generally noses in same troughs. Not really.

Also, I don't personally mind the royals. Tourist income.

I don't agree with capital punishment either, @The Clamp

But I'd settle for the Not The Nine O'Clock News solution ;)

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
I've got 25L of 5* leaded race fuel in the workshop, and some other random flammable stuff if I look . . . I'me more than happy to donate them to the cause of raising the current system to the ground.

I'd be far more likely to engage with a new system than the current one!
Unfortunately for every one with the means of a molotov to hand, we both know, and is constantly demonstrated on NSC, there's 5 cap doffers struggling to pay their food and heating bills, mortgages and rents etc who really think that Johnson, JRM, the Windsors, Farage, the Russian Oligarchs, Sunak, Patel, Braverman and the super rich holding the strings, really have their best interests at heart :dunce:

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
‘Clever’ manipulation from both polarised camps to avoid talking about @The Clamp ’s opening post about the Windsor’s.
The royals are beyond reproach and scrutiny to so many for their disgusting privileged snouts constantly being in the trough amongst many other things. It is utterly depressing.

I need no convincing though. He's not my king. I have absolutely no respect for the man.

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
Name me one Labour PM who got severance pay for 44 days at number 10, and gets a 6 figure pension for life?
I would bloody like that !!!!
But this is exactly what you voted for

And you obviously knew what you were voting for :shrug:
Anything but Corbyn like many hundreds of thousands of others. Starmer is a much safer bet

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
You see this is what happens when you give them the vote.

On top of that they got the NHS and the BBC. Don't even get me started on the unions - but we saw them off with Maggie.

Give them an inch and all of a sudden they think they are out equals, then they start to think they can have some of our money.

It's a bloody joke.

I like the ones that still vote for us no matter what we do.

Still repeal the vote I say, keep their dirty working hands off our money.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here