Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Snoop Dog is a Brighton fan

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
I'm pretty sure I've seen him with Barcelona shirts, Chelsea shirts etc on, bit bizzare with a Brighton shirt though!! Maybe Brighton fan was aware of this and took it to the show to give to him.

TheBlueAndWhiteStrips

May 27, 2009
Huntingdon
He and P Diddy are big football fans so I would agree with deletebeepbeepbeeps comment
Snoop-Dogg-United1.jpg

images

images

images

images

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Maybe he thought it was a West Brom shirt

logan89

Jan 4, 2007
Brington
It's quite an old shirt aswell!!

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam

tezz79

Apr 20, 2011
Hahaha he's off his nut that bloke, he also loves coronation street & had his own replica of the street built at his home in the US

alan partridge

Jul 7, 2003
Linton Travel Tavern
that is hilarious.

I have to say, this year's off season is proving pretty amusing. Half the England squad signing for Brighton and now Snoop Dogg is a fan.

The play offs haven't even finished

Jesus Gul

Feb 23, 2004
Ian Brown turned up to a gig in Newport wearing a Cardiff shirt IIRC. Havoc ensued. Honest mistake.

Pantani

Il Pirata
Dec 3, 2008
Newcastle
Doesn't snoop dogg have a thing of collecting football shirts? I'm pretty sure that's photographs of him wearing lots of different football and basketball shirts!

Yes, he does. When he got to Brighton on Sunday he pretty much demanded an xxl Brighton shirt as part of the rider. Unfortunately the club shop is closed on Sundays so that option was not available. I even got a phone call seeing if I could give him one of mine, I'm not exactly xxl and I doubt Snoop wants a slightly faded retro shirt or a blim burned Skint shirt from more than ten years ago. In the end the promoter knew someone at Skint (or they were supporting or something) who happened to still have a play off final era shirt in its packaging, hence Snoop in that Albion shirt.

Thems the facts, even if it is a little dull.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here