Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Snooker Loopy

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I'm in if it's not too late

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
I wouldn't normally be interested, but knowing that that absolute paragon of fairness Gurjit has oversight of the draw I'm sure everything will be all above board and shipshape.

Badger Boy

Mr Badger
Jan 28, 2016
Definitely in, please!

Is Ding's nickname really Pot Noodle? Or have you thrown in a gag there?

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
In please. Come on Ronnie! #[emoji573]

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Definitely in, please!

Is Ding's nickname really Pot Noodle? Or have you thrown in a gag there?

Used to be, changed to Enter the Dragon now.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
If Ronnie's head is there you're right.

I'm off to check some odds on that one

Are you checking the odds on Ronnie winning or Crodo getting him in the sweepstake?

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
8 more spaces up for grabs, draw is taking place in the Efan Ekoku Meeting Room at 2pm.

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
i fooking love this sporting event more than any... and i get furloughed after tomorrow too, every cloud and all that. I was watching the qualifiers... some favs falling... Ken Doherty and Jimmy...

I fancy Judd to break the crucible curse and be the first person to retain the title after their first win.

Count me in for the sweepstake.

Petunia

Living the dream
NSC Patron
May 8, 2013
Downunder
Yes please.

I’d like to play although the last time I watched snooker Steve Davis was playing:lol:

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
3 (THREE) spaces remaining. Gurjit is in the Efan Ekoku meeting room warming the balls as we speak.....

Roll up, roll up

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
Me please! Thanks Crodo. :thumbsup:

I've got a lumpy bet on Judd to retain his crown - getting on Betfred's enhanced 7/2 and an each way wager on Barry Hawkins, who loves the course and distance at 40/1.

Very poor timing of Anthony Hamilton to pull out of the tournament because of coronavirus fears. Why didn't he let World Snooker know on Monday instead of yesterday? There's no time to call up a replacement now (who would have been Scott Donaldson, a dangerous outsider). Kyren Wilson gets a bye into the second round.

Hoping to enjoy a bit of snooker over the next 17 days. Let's get the boys on the baize! :clap:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here