Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Other Sport] Snooker…. “Golden Ball”

Papak

Not an NSC licker...
Jul 11, 2003
Horsham
Explanation here:

Although there is conflicting info regarding the bonus and outcome of a foul pot of the golden ball here:

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
Explanation here:

Although there is conflicting info regarding the bonus and outcome of a foul pot of the golden ball here:

Why does money and power have to ruin everything which was once good and pure?

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Funny they've added an extra dose of disappointment for the crowd - in 99% of frames - when the golden ball is removed.

GJN1

Nov 4, 2014
Brighton
We should have a Golden Ball in football too. Chuck it in alongside the normal ball for the last 10 minutes. Score with it and it's worth three goals. You'd have one team trying to score with the normal ball and the other going after the Golden Ball. I'm going to have a word with the Premier League. They're bound to adopt it (as long as there's big Middle East moolah involved).

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
We should have a Golden Ball in football too. Chuck it in alongside the normal ball for the last 10 minutes. Score with it and it's worth three goals. You'd have one team trying to score with the normal ball and the other going after the Golden Ball. I'm going to have a word with the Premier League. They're bound to adopt it (as long as there's big Middle East moolah involved).
Alternatively some 5ft bar billiards style mushrooms; knock one over and you lose a player, a different one and you concede a goal.

Jul 2, 2011
That looked very awkward to me from that clip.
The players didn’t do a very convinced job of selling the game and all together very amateurish.

The whole thing feels very much like the Spinal Tap amp…
“but this breaks worth 167….”

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Cue a load of hype about it when it happens. The game's gone to pot.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here