Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Snodgrass

D

Deleted member 18477

oh jesus. silly transfer rumours have already started! can we at least wait until the end of the season?

Seagull over Canaryland

Feb 8, 2011
Norfolk
Has Snodgrass fallen out with Warnock already? Is it his agent stirring things up?

The rumour seems a bit unlikely especially as we have several wingers on our books - but then he does play alongside CMS for Scotland. After the signings we've made over the last 12 months I wouldn't rule out anything.

He must be Leeds best player and can't see Bates letting him go cheap.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Rumour people are like gossipers, sometimes troublemakers disguised as innocents.

But the fact is any player aged about 25 and thinking he is capable of playing at a higher standard is in a bit of a quandery if his team does not get promoted. I think players may peak at about 28 and if they don't get a chance before then?

Snodgrass must be good enough to play for Norwich?

Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ

Hove / Παρος
Apr 7, 2006
Hove / Παρος
i saw on that football rumours site the other day that we were signing that chelsea physio....hope THAT 1 is true:drool:

Eva-Carneiro-2.jpg

withdeanwombat

Feb 17, 2005
Somersetshire
My postman's stepfathers nephews physio - who works at Chelsea - told him her newspaper boy's uncle who works in Brighton station saw Snodgrass,Owen and Messi having breakfast with an obvious Uruguayan chappie in Divalls.

Is it true ?

Hmmm......you've got to get a bite somewhere.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here