Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Smoking Ban

Dicktator Knight

Jul 7, 2003
its been suggested to me that we have a smoking ban in the stands. If you feel the need to puff then we are quite happy for you to inhale at the back of the bike sheds. Please let me have your thoughts for the next board meeting.

curly

Jul 5, 2003
gosport
if i want to die slowly, please let me, but just think of saftey though can't have that concrete setting alight

Great i have re-ignited a thread that began 7 years ago, and turned it into an arguement

ciggies.jpg

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I believe that we should follow the example of Claifornia a nd ban smoking anywhere that the public has access to. There is very little worse than standing at the bus stop at Churchill Sq and being surrounded by people puffing smoke in your face either in the queue or coming out of the shops. If anybody wishes to inhale the smoke that is up to them but dont inflict that on other people. I will add I smoked at leastb 10 Bolivar No 1 cigars a day until I had mouth cancer which was diagnosed by the surgeon as being a direct result of smoking and drinking neat spirits, so I am probably a little biased.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
i believe we should either outright ban all smoking or just leave it alone. but it draws in far too much revenue, so we pussy foot around the issue. passive smoking is not nearly as dangerous as is made out. smoking is not nearly as dangerous as is made out (most smokers actually die of unrelated illness, but it does increase the liklyhood of dieing from related illness).
:fishing:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here