Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Smoking ban - something I didn't consider!

Yoda

English & European
I'm more than happy to do that ( i've been doing it at home for years ) I just want somebody to provide me with some safe anti-social fire proof bins to put my fag butt in Instead of just threatening to fine me if I leave it on the street. It's not too much to ask is it?

Bully, I think you have a very valid point there. Give the man his bin.:drink:

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
You'll be telling me next that not letting black people sit on certain seats of a bus in 1960's America was not discriminatory because they could always it in a different seat!

You've been saying seperate smoking and non smoking pubs is non discriminatory because you can always go to a different pub!

NONE of the anti-ban people on this thread so far have been able to see that their arguments for are broken to pieces by their arguments against the arguments against.

As goes what you did now being banned in certain places - its illegal to do it in ANY workplace. That is not discriminatory, no matter how insane your idea of discriminatory is. If you take that viewpoint, ALL laws are discriminatory.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
So... to sum up:

Smokers are fighting for the right to engulf random strangers in unasked-for smoke withiin a twenty metre radius in an enclosed space.

Nice :smokin:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here