Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] #SmokeFreeGB

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
I gave up smoking just over two years ago after puffing away through hundreds of packets of Benson & Hedges. The bizarre thing was that I wasn't fully addicted - more a social smoker who always lit up after a pint of lager/bitter. Firstly, I had a health scare when I coughed up quite a bit of blood and was taken to A&E at the Royal Sussex County Hospital. Fortunately it was just a winter virus and after some antibiotics, it took the amazing people of NSC on here to persuade me to quit the death sticks. Secondly, a nosey old cow in her garden asked me once "How many cigarettes do you smoke? Because everytime you walk past after 5 o'clock, you're always smoking!" At first I thought "What's it to her? Silly old bag!" But it made me even more determined to quit and prove a lot of people wrong.

I can't repair the damage of over twenty years smoking for my lungs but it has given me a sharp appetite back along with a lot more money and feeling healthier overall without my clothes smelling.
[MENTION=41769]Rinkmaster[/MENTION] - you're off the ciggies now. Nice one. Your body will be thankful for your decision. I really hope you can be as healthy as you can be now mate.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here