Smashing Pumpkins

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Falmer Flutter ©

Feb 18, 2004
Petts Wood
Just basically Billy And His Band these days, but any fans of classics such as Gish and Siamese Dream might like to know that the first of 44, yes 44, tracks from their new album is available for free download. All songs will eventually be released for free, one at a time.

The Smashing Pumpkins

It's actually not too bad.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Judas O (The B sides to their Best of - Rotten Apples) is one of the best collections of songs EVERRRRRR.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
People who like the Smashing Pumpkins are pretentious muso twats. This is a fact and if you don't agree i WILL destroy you.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
the_smashing_pumpkins_picture.jpg

Look at them FFS. You cannot seriously like anything that band produces apart from one tune, and I'll get to that in a mo. Billy Corgan is now going out with Jessica Simpson, not only is that f***ing tragic but it is also indicative of a band who partakes the EMO culture which is one of the more boring and NOTHING movements that sums up the awful decade that we have just been through. I blame them, and Keane, for the shocking and plain SAD amount of bullshit nothing bands that parade around as if they own the palce (see Snow Patrol (who know have a greatest f***ing hits album out) and Coldplay).

Anyhoo, here is the only SP song that you can like and you can still only actually listen to it when it comes on MTV2 and you're stoned.

[yt]wrivjzw0RlI[/yt]

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Zzzzz. Great, a picture from the 90s. Most 90s bands looked ridiculous.

Why them and Keane? What a random couple of bands to choose. Which bands do you believe Smashing Pumpkins spawned?

I like roughly 25-30 songs they've produced. No offence mate but you're the one coming across as pretentious and a muso at the moment, for saying you can't like a band because of how they looked in the 90s.

Because Billy Corgan is going out with Jessica Simpson, that makes them EMO? Brilliant logic. Because David Beckham is married to Posh Spice, that makes him a former member of a girl band.

Last edited:

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Zzzzz. Great, a picture from the 90s. Most 90s bands looked ridiculous.

Why them and Keane? What a random couple of bands to choose. Which bands do you believe Smashing Pumpkins spawned?

I like roughly 25-30 songs they've produced. No offence mate but you're the one coming across as pretentious and a muso at the moment, for saying you can't like a band because of how they looked in the 90s.

Because Billy Corgan is going out with Jessica Simpson, that makes them EMO? Brilliant logic. Because David Beckham is married to Posh Spice, that makes him a former member of a girl band.

Bear in mind I'm still a little pissed.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Oh and don't confuse my excellent taste and knowledge in music with pretentiousness.

Well you've confirmed "muso" with the above sentence...

Smithy

Apr 26, 2009
Hove
Fact is they were a great band but are no more.

Havn't done anything decent since Adore.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Nine Inch Nails = Brilliant.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports