Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Smart Recruitment Team

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
A Barnsley fan who posts on NSC suggested that O'Grady is on £13k a week here , I can't honestly see Sheffield United paying more than £4K or £5K a week towards his wages while he is on loan at Brammall Lane and if he signs for them he'll probably be on £8k a week like he was at Barnsley last season. We wont recoup the transfer fee either , realistically he is only worth £250k to £300k.

Surely we weren't paying COG, more than CMS in wages ?

Dec 29, 2011
A Barnsley fan who posts on NSC suggested that O'Grady is on £13k a week here , I can't honestly see Sheffield United paying more than £4K or £5K a week towards his wages while he is on loan at Brammall Lane and if he signs for them he'll probably be on £8k a week like he was at Barnsley last season. We wont recoup the transfer fee either , realistically he is only worth £250k to £300k.
He's not on 13k

Brighton Mod

Its All Too Beautiful
And there's Al habsi, signed on loan for a month when there are two international breaks and he can't play against Wigan, that's one game he is eligible for and we paid what part of his wages to lose at Bournemouth. My betting is that he cost us a minimum of £40,000for that one game, great bit of business, smacks of desperation. Never mind that bad piece of management can be paid for by an increase in the price of pies, of which the sales are also plummeting!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here