Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Small - Medium - Bed Wrecker

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Gym bunnies and sporty chicks are better and more adventurous in the sack.

I don't like fat birds (or 'curvy' as they describe themselves), and I think that I'm fairly normal. It really annoys me if anyone (or the media) tries to tell me that I'm shallow or that I should prefer women with a bit of meat on them. It's biological drive: men are naturally attracted to healthy looking women that are likely to be fertile.

There's a big difference between fat and curvy. Diana Dors & Jayne Mansfield were pin ups in the 1950s but were size 14 compared with the size 0s that are 'popular' nowadays.

BlockDpete

Oct 8, 2005
I think all mine have had something to hang onto. Last one did wreck my bed, though it was on its last legs anyway.

Current one has most things in the right proportions, including nice boobs which do it for me. I think its the yoga she does that is the benefit here.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
There's a big difference between fat and curvy. Diana Dors & Jayne Mansfield were pin ups in the 1950s but were size 14 compared with the size 0s that are 'popular' nowadays.

Vanity sizing means that a size 14 in the 50s bears no resemblance to today's size 14. Marilyn Monroe was famously at size 14-16, yet it is estimated that based on her measurements, she'd be around a size 4.

A UK size 14 in modern terms is about 2 sizes too big for my tastes. Although I admit I'm fussy.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
A male who used to work in our office purchase a weekly magazine called Plump Women, he liked the larger variety.

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Clayton Tunnel.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here