Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
All wrong, it s the Match Day Magazine and a rip-off at £3.50

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
On page 23 it states that the WBA ground, The Hawthorns, is 551 metres above sea level - 1807.74' in old money - which is considerably higher than the highest spot on the South Downs which is Butser Hill at 919'. What they of course meant to put was that The Hawthorns is actually 551' above sea level.

I am sure you are all glad that I cleared that up, possibly.

A shocking mistake that really makes me fear for the future of the club. If the club can't get little things like that right what hope have we that they'll get the big things right? Also I'm sure you all noticed that GOSBTS got stuck as the players came out for the second half, I thought the poor man next to me was going to have a heart attack as he kept having to sing the same words over and over again really quickly.

All in all this is inexcusable behaviour by the club. I shall complain directly to Paul Barber as I feel these are the sort of issues he should be dealing with personally.

Last edited:

Change at Barnham

Aug 6, 2011
Bognor Regis
I always thought it a shame when Stockport County dropped out of the football league.
Previous to that: What football league ground is located nearest to the River Mersey?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here